I am trying to start a new ranged ranger but I am very confused about the storm page.
I think there are 2 main issues about the page that makes me feel confused.
1. The name such as "Storm surge charge" are mentioned but I never find what they do. I guess those names referred to the skill that generate them, right? Such as storm surge charges are generated by storm surge skill?
2. Some skill proc names are inconsistent such as:
Electrocute: xx% chance to cast electrocute generator
Storm Front: xx% chance is add "electrocute charge" on strike
Static shot: Tier 2: a chance to generate "electrocute counters"
I think they are the same, right?
3. I have never get +%electrical damage provided by the storm surge skill (at the stat page). How do they work?
4. Static shot actually generated storm surge counters, not lightning bolt counter (maybe, I am really confused).
5. Storm warning: use "Storm Counter" for bonus percentage. Are storm counters the total of counters of this page?
Maybe putting counter name before the effect of counters should clear up confusions. Such as in case of Lightning strike level 15
100% chance to cast lightning strike for 20 seconds
100% chance to proc lightning strike charges for 20 seconds
Lightning strike charge:
2000-4000 electric damage
or something like this.
I'm sorry if I'm wrong, I just get very confused lol.