Author Topic: Current Class Workup  (Read 1398 times)

inT.

Current Class Workup
« on: September 18, 2014, 02:09:08 PM »
Hey all,

I love Synergies but have been so far loving it from a distance. I've played TL2 significantly with several 100 chars but am interested in moving to the mod and bringing 2 friends and my pops along for the ride. :)

Anyway, I've wanted a paladin for a while and came across it earlier with a lot of work still in progress so I staved my desire to pop back to TL2. Well the hunger can be staved no longer so I'm here to ask what are the current working / valid builds. Is there a thread somewhere the outlines major char type issues on builds? The ranger looks cool and is something else I'd like to try. Can someone lay out a simple list with like "excellent class" "work in progress" "minor balance issues" or something to the effect. It might be helpful for players to know the current state of all classes.

Anyway keep up the great work guys, love the mod and am excited to dig into some of the new endgame stuff you've got going.

d

gytfunke

Re: Current Class Workup
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 04:24:17 PM »
This would be a really good list to have.

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 08:02:39 AM »
The necro and the warlock are basically finished. The ranger is swiftly on its way to catch up with them and although it still requires work, is perfectly playable. The paladin is another story altogether. Ghostblade worked on it for a while and did some interesting things, but for one reason or another, stopped. Things have been quiet since then, but Salan said he'll redo and finalize the class soon and considering the lack of updates in the past several days, I'd say he's working on it atm :)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:13:36 AM by RetsReds »

inT.

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 08:33:54 AM »
Thanks a lot, Red!