Author Topic: Bombard  (Read 2287 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Bombard
« on: September 22, 2014, 12:52:51 AM »
I have been looking through embermage and engineer skills, and in almost any instance where a skill does a on hit damage its a flat damage amount, I think the damage of the skill as a weapondamage % might not be working as intended and I likely have to change the skill to be a flat damage amount.

I will be making the adjustment with the next patch, the flat number WILL scale off of focus, player level, and skill points invested.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

noxx707

Re: Bombard
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 04:31:02 AM »
best would be to do a Mixed Weapon DMG % and a Base DMG

As it is atm its useless in Endgame i played Bombard Ranger until Darknessfalls. the first 2 Bosses you can kill but you need to kite for about 20 minutes :D

i switched to meele Ranger and do about 20 times higher Dmg and habe much more sustain. only Problem is the last Boss couse i dont have a big aoe with meele ranger so tentacles spawn faster that i am able to kill them :D

@ Salan amazing mod i love difficult games :D but one question i know how to get every Bonus Chest the only one i cant get is Abes bonus chest what is important to do ?

thx for all

NoxX

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 11:57:08 PM »
abes is all about TIME, you have to kill him fast.

I am going to look more into bombard, it doesn't really work the way i was wanting it to at creation.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Whizzy

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 03:46:11 AM »
It'll be nice if "Bombard" was usable by pistols as well since it's considered a range skill.
And since you took of the %weapon dmg it wont get any big bonusses from using high dmg 2 handed weapons anyways. This makes dual wielding or pistol + shield more viable in terms of using "Bombard" as well.
Furthermore it might be an idea to lower the cd since it does flat dmg if u consider skills like "Hailstorm" from the embermage skilltree which does push some ice dmg but also has lower cd you could basically turn "Bombard" into some kind of this spell. Since "Bombard" is an lightning dmg spell you could also switch it to an massive dmg boost for lighting spells / attack which would make using "Static Shot" as an viable alternative to "Thorns" which I think is being used much more often and much stronger for ranged Rangers.