Author Topic: Trolls not dropping legendaries  (Read 1271 times)

alejo1991

Trolls not dropping legendaries
« on: October 07, 2014, 06:13:47 AM »
Hi there! I'm new to the forum but i have been following it for a few weeks. At the moment I'm enjoying a lot this mod and I'm trying to gear my berzerker as good as i can. I have farmed an assassin's set for him and it is amazing, and now I'm moving to tier 0.5. The problem is that I don't get any legendary item everytime i kill a troll boss. Is this supposed to happen? I have tried to change difficulties and disableing mods such as lowpop and highloot but it doesn't change anything. What I am doing wrong?

Thx for your help

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
Re: Trolls not dropping legendaries
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 07:36:37 AM »
You're not doing anything wrong, the trolls just drop loot much less often than Derinkuyu bosses. Salan said he'll increase their drop rate, now that Darknessfalls is ready too and the trolls are even more of a "transit zone". Until he finds time to do that just use the Highloot mod, but make sure you put it above Synergies itself in the mod order or it won't take effect. :)

alejo1991

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 08:25:30 AM »
Thx a lot for your answer RetsReds :).  Okey so now I realize I am too weak for DF but DK doesn't give me interesting items, so I think I should have to farm for souls to get my set soulbounded. Am I right? And where is the best place to farm those? If i get my set soulbounded I think I will manage to start DF. What do you guys think?

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 10:51:55 AM »
Thx a lot for your answer RetsReds :).  Okey so now I realize I am too weak for DF but DK doesn't give me interesting items, so I think I should have to farm for souls to get my set soulbounded. Am I right? And where is the best place to farm those? If i get my set soulbounded I think I will manage to start DF. What do you guys think?

I rushed through DK pretty fast so I don't remember exactly how much souls do the bosses there drop. The boss trolls in the basin and the pass however drop Magnificent souls on quite regular bases - they have something along the lines of 10-20% chance to drop. The skulls they drop are also pretty cool, although a bit more rare.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 02:11:53 PM »
Th x for reminding me.  I will up trolls tonight.   I did up the highloot already
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**