Author Topic: Need Warlock help please!  (Read 2083 times)

elias4444

Need Warlock help please!
« on: October 12, 2014, 05:37:37 PM »
Just started playing with the synergies mod, and something is NOT right with my Warlock. I decided to focus on the middle tree (the green one), but the mana missiles are doing next to nothing in damage compared to whatever wand I can pick up. I'm guessing I have a lack of understanding as to how the warlock is supposed to be played.

Is there a good guide for the class somewhere? I was trying to make him into a ranged blaster, but I think I was expecting him to be more embermage-like. I sunk most of my first skill points into focus, and now I'm not sure that was smart either.

Nemo

Re: Need Warlock help please!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 07:15:59 PM »
You need a better weapon, stick with two handed weapons cause u dish out more damage. Look at mana missiles skill it refers to weapon dps. So better weapon means better damage. Also warlock is a late bloomer. I personally think u should stick with the netherbolts for levelling and change near the end of the game. At end game ur warlock becomes unstoppable doing high amount of damage.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 09:13:48 PM by Nemo »

elias4444

Re: Need Warlock help please!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 01:36:01 PM »
Thanks Nemo. Guess I'm just trying to understand exactly what the Warlock is. I've started perusing the Warlock builds here on the forum in an attempt to get a grip on it.