Author Topic: Is Selrock supposed to be a replacement for the main story?  (Read 2692 times)

StinkoManK

Is Selrock supposed to be a replacement for the main story?
« on: October 12, 2014, 06:52:42 PM »
Is Selrock supposed to be a replacement for the main storyline? Or is it meant to be a way of quick(er) levelling to 100 after you finish the base storyline?

I couldn't find this anywhere so I figured I'd ask. I know the stuff at Table Mountain is end-game (given how broken some of the stuff is to a lvl 1 player).

Uranus

Re: Is Selrock supposed to be a replacement for the main story?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 08:29:38 AM »
It is totally optional concerning the Patrol Quests, for which you have to teleport to Main Story regions. Its your decision :) But yeah, I started there and do not want to go back to the main storyline. So if you ask me, it's adviseable after you have played through the plot.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 08:42:27 AM by Uranus »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Is Selrock supposed to be a replacement for the main story?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 09:33:08 AM »
Is Selrock supposed to be a replacement for the main storyline? Or is it meant to be a way of quick(er) levelling to 100 after you finish the base storyline?

I couldn't find this anywhere so I figured I'd ask. I know the stuff at Table Mountain is end-game (given how broken some of the stuff is to a lvl 1 player).

I don't think there is anything in TM that a level1 could use, is there?  I had made the minimum of the zone level 50 for gear.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**