Author Topic: best legendary set for warlock  (Read 2259 times)

Nemo

best legendary set for warlock
« on: October 13, 2014, 10:17:44 AM »
It's about time I drop my full rare dps gear and move on with legendary set. Just wondering what is best set for warlock, any suggestions will be great.

Thanks in advance

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: best legendary set for warlock
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:11:14 AM »
It's about time I drop my full rare dps gear and move on with legendary set. Just wondering what is best set for warlock, any suggestions will be great.

Thanks in advance

Adamant set: Adamant Chest, Boots, Helm, Amulet, Shoulders, Belt and Gloves for optimal Soulforging + Shield to get 8 piece set-bonus. Fahakin Flesavir Leggings(T1.5) 2 Rings of the Player and Hammer of Retribution.

That is what i would say is the best items you can get before you start switching over to T1 items.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Nemo

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 12:04:32 PM »
That's more of tank/survival spec, how much damage do u dish out with that gear on.

Nemo

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 05:58:57 PM »

Thanks in advance

Adamant set: Adamant Chest, Boots, Helm, Amulet, Shoulders, Belt and Gloves for optimal Soulforging + Shield to get 8 piece set-bonus. Fahakin Flesavir Leggings(T1.5) 2 Rings of the Player and Hammer of Retribution.

That is what i would say is the best items you can get before you start switching over to T1 items.

What is 2 rings of player?
Where does the hammer of Retribution drop?
I have got Fahakin Flesavir Leggings, I've got the whole set for Adamant.
What soulforge do u use ?

Thanks in advance

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 07:54:53 PM »
Ring of the Players: is a ring, best one until T1 rings. Salan removed it from the Table Mountains Vendor and from Gambling, so you can probably only get it by picking it up from level-appropriate monster that drops it, Ring of the Players is a req lvl 78 ring, itemlevel 70, so should drop from level ~65-80 monsters i believe, or by using console to spawn one.

If you absolutely cant find them, then go kill the Warlock in DF, he drops a lot of different rings, you want to get 2x Smouldering Brimstone Rings, excellent stats for a Warlock since they give up to i believe +30% fire and electric damage and +60 Mana (that is a perfect roll tho) and the 2 piece set bonus is +80 mana.

Adamant set:
is the best set because it has great survivability and a lot of stats that you need, it allows you to use skulls for offensive stats rather than using skulls for defensive stats, which is much better than using something like the assassin set, which does not give warlock dip shit anyway due to being dual-wield.

Soulforged Adamant set + the other items i recommended are ofc to be able to do T1 bosses smoothly, if you want to go for 500% crit dmg, then do that, but you will die more often, and your damage will not rise by a lot doing so.

I am still not crit dmg caped on my own warlock (350% after debuff) and i am doing 3milion damage per second and the only boss i die to is Rak'var, but even that is very rare about 1/10 times does he manage to kill me.

What Special Enchants to use on T1 items?: Whatever you need is the best really, you want to be capped on all defensive stats, that is the first priority, after that, you want enough HP to survive big hits, and after that go for Offensive stats.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 08:29:12 AM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!