Author Topic: summons for warlock lags the whole game  (Read 1773 times)

Nemo

summons for warlock lags the whole game
« on: October 20, 2014, 01:02:33 PM »
Is it just me or does the warlock summons lags the game like hell.
After summoning them 6 times the game lags and it stays that way. more summons totally destroys the frame rate, I don't know if this is a bug or is it my computer, but when I use my necro summons the frame rate stays the same. Could someone find out for me please.

Thanks in advance

Seikusa

Re: summons for warlock lags the whole game
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 01:27:51 PM »
i am having no problems, but i have an i5 and 16gb ram, so maybe a cpu upgrade might help.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 11:33:09 PM »
Is it just me or does the warlock summons lags the game like hell.
After summoning them 6 times the game lags and it stays that way. more summons totally destroys the frame rate, I don't know if this is a bug or is it my computer, but when I use my necro summons the frame rate stays the same. Could someone find out for me please.

Thanks in advance

Exactly at what location is it you experience FPS drops? if it is in T1 (DarknessFalls) it could simply be that the Golden dragon that randomly spawns on the map is fighting 1 or even 2 of the DF Generals which makes them spawn mobs all the time, which in turn increases the load on your computer and can cause FPS drops.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Nemo

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 10:03:01 AM »
Yeah it happens mainly in DF. Any boss or any area the game lags, but it's Ok with my pally and necro summons.

Edit: I remember playing Abe with no summons the game ran smoothly. After i  respeced my warlock to a summoner, within 6 summons the game was nearly Unplayable.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:41:32 AM by Nemo »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 10:39:52 PM »
strange the warlock summons don't do anything that I know of that would cause a lag issue.

i'll see if anything sticks out on the files thou

People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**