Author Topic: Halloween Patch 1197  (Read 3997 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Halloween Patch 1197
« on: November 01, 2014, 01:21:41 PM »
RANGER

Slashing wounds
now uses a small % of focus in its equation as a bonus modifier

Electrocute
this will slightly mess up the electrocute 'buff' display.
added in a SHOCK trigger to fire 100% on each hit.
'every time a player hits with electrocute counters a small damage shock is added to their attack, increases in amount for how many electrocute counters the player has'

Does not subtract shock counters.
Makes Electrocute do constant bonus damage with a big explosion at the end as it currently does.
has a 100 ms internal delay, does AOE damage when procing

Storm Surge
Now allows pistols to be used, and correctly allows crossbows!

HANDCROSSBOWS
Unique Handcrossbows now have a rarity of 100, and should show up

UNSUMMON MERCENARY SCROLL
Fixed it so that it no longer also summons a mercenary, oops.

TIER2 TEST DUNGEON and **LIMITED TIME** HALLOWEEN REWARD QUEST
I have brought back the dead for a true look at how Tier2 could function
Within the Test dungeon is a new quest giver, and 6 bosses to potentially defeat!

A **NEW** Mythical Pumpkin Head awaits, there are infact 4 new variations of "The Dark Harvest" Rewards... Each character can complete the quest once, I wonder if anyone will actually be able to. 

You MIGHT need to group up for this one.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Halloween Patch 1197
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 01:39:06 PM »
Nice, halloweeen stuff :D time to get bussy ^^
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 02:31:13 PM »
It is indeed a tier2 test dungeon, but I gave a specific reward for people to complete it.

Need feedback on how the fight goes.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Miothan

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 02:44:26 PM »
The Dragon Riders are challenging, managed to kill them all with nodeaths after i pulled them 1 by 1 back to the start of the test area, however, the pumpkin-rak'var was a pure death-fest :P on average i managed to do 1mil damage on him before i died, so about 25-30 deaths before i killed him O-o

The Reward is crazy tho, best helm i have ever seen :D
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 02:53:06 PM »
mm he's actually a non improved version of rak'var's human form.  Its the debuffs that are different.

which helm did you get?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 03:03:01 PM »
I'll have to tweak him so he doesn't 1 shot everyone constantly, its part of the process.

Miothan

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 03:04:15 PM »
The helm i got has 347 health regen per second, +7001 hp, +40% cast speed, +22,3% movespeed "Helm of the Dark Harvest"

Btw, it seems something changed with either the DR on bosses or their random affixes, went to Abe earlier and he spawned with the "Invulnerable" affix in last phase and after he put hes buff up i was doing 0 damage until it was gone, and the Troll King also seemed to take a little while longer to kill, not sure if anything changed, tho it seems the buff abe uses now gives him +25% DR, didnt see that earlier.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the helmet also has 2 sockets, amazing :D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 03:42:35 PM by Miothan »

alejo1991

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 03:31:49 PM »
I have tested the dungeon an I can say that it is pretty difficult, atm I cannot kill the third boss, hits too hard, moves too quickly.

I'have recently finished the DF content so my next goal is the dress a character that is able to do this halloween adventure. The problem I'm having is that I play with a crit warlock build and when I enter the test dungeon my crit goes to 36% LOL. I'll have to tweak the build. How long do you think this event will last? I would like to know it because I would like to dress a few characters to be able to do this content, but I don't know if I would have so much time :(.

Miothan

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 03:40:02 PM »
I have tested the dungeon an I can say that it is pretty difficult, atm I cannot kill the third boss, hits too hard, moves too quickly.

I'have recently finished the DF content so my next goal is the dress a character that is able to do this halloween adventure. The problem I'm having is that I play with a crit warlock build and when I enter the test dungeon my crit goes to 36% LOL. I'll have to tweak the build. How long do you think this event will last? I would like to know it because I would like to dress a few characters to be able to do this content, but I don't know if I would have so much time :(.

Well first thing you want to do, is to get a new set of gear with the new defensive stat caps (Tier2 dungeon debuff is higher than T1 debuffs), and even then you are going to die lots and lots :P

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2014, 04:21:31 PM »
The helm i got has 347 health regen per second, +7001 hp, +40% cast speed, +22,3% movespeed "Helm of the Dark Harvest"

Btw, it seems something changed with either the DR on bosses or their random affixes, went to Abe earlier and he spawned with the "Invulnerable" affix in last phase and after he put hes buff up i was doing 0 damage until it was gone, and the Troll King also seemed to take a little while longer to kill, not sure if anything changed, tho it seems the buff abe uses now gives him +25% DR, didnt see that earlier.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the helmet also has 2 sockets, amazing :D

I messed with the troll kings armor, trying to make him last longer.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 04:22:51 PM »
I'll likely tweak the boss's damage amounts a bit with a patch tonight to bring it down more, I needed feedback on how it was working.  Don't want to make it easy but not impossible either.

Fully geared tier1 is what im aiming for for the sweet spot.

RResist

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 05:55:33 PM »
I cant active the quest. I walk in a no exclamation mark over the quest givers head

Seikusa

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2014, 06:51:15 PM »
sometimes 4 dragons awake and you have to fight 2 headsman.

the damage helm is weak, and some players cant see it and cant pick it up. i saw the item trade it to another player and it vanished.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 07:16:11 PM by Seikusa »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 02:54:38 AM »
I cant active the quest. I walk in a no exclamation mark over the quest givers head

you have to do the quest in Estherian city , and then the one from drek in tablemountain first.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 02:56:17 AM »
sometimes 4 dragons awake and you have to fight 2 headsman.

the damage helm is weak, and some players cant see it and cant pick it up. i saw the item trade it to another player and it vanished.

trading might be gibbled because of its quality, that happens for any item that bugs the game by being too strong, its a TL2 bug.

not sure what you mean about 2 headsman that should be basically impossible unless two people pull the switch, which shouldn't happen because the switch hides itself right away when pulled.. interesting i'll have to make sure its not local only.