Author Topic: Runic Version of Merged HUD by Bandit NEEDED!  (Read 1198 times)

Shadowe

Runic Version of Merged HUD by Bandit NEEDED!
« on: November 11, 2014, 07:57:03 PM »
I have searched Everywhere for a Runic version of the Merged HUD by Bandit that combines JonJon 2.0 and Salan's HUDs. 

Steam Version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=150036608

I mainly want it for 1 interesting feature that I have looked for everywhere and this is the only HUD I have found that has it... An Extra Hotbar, and I dont mean a hotbar you can toggle between, but it adds a hotbar for the QWER keys that you can use with your existing hotbar. It does add another main bar that you can toggle between as well binded to the Fkeys. I dont really care about that personally but a hotbar that you can use on the fly without switching too is something this game has needed for along time, especially for certain classes. You can toggle the QWER bar on and off, but why would you? It adds more hotkeys to use on the fly in the heat of battle without toggling back and forth!!!

Can someone please download this and upload the .mod file? I would really like to use it, but have the Runic version :'(

Larecjv

Shadowe

Re: Runic Version of Merged HUD by Bandit NEEDED!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 12:00:31 PM »
THANKS MAN!!! WOOT!!! Been wanting something like this for a long time!  8) ;D 8)