Author Topic: This is me waiting for the Paladin to be finally completed...  (Read 2065 times)

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
Re: This is me waiting for the Paladin to be finally completed...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 05:03:05 PM »
:D

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that the pally is not a passion project of his. :D

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 05:45:24 PM »
Well considering that the Paladin Class is not Salans original work, but the work of Ghost, i think it is rather nice that he took it upon himself to say he would balance it, right now it is getting closer to christmas times so i would not expect major changes until after christmas.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 06:50:30 AM »
Oh, yes, I agree - no pressure from me, just found it funny. :) If I was in his shoes I wouldn't have even considered putting effort into a class that I have no passion for, so it's awesome that it's still in his agenda. And in the meantime - plenty of games with pallies in them to be played. Tbh, what makes me most anxious about the Synergies pally is not just the desire to play a pally, but the curiosity to see what awesomeness he'll do with it, after the other great classes he created. :)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 01:53:34 PM »
pre-christmas is always slow, after christmas bug returns!

generally.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**