Author Topic: Did you used Table mountain gear for levelling ?  (Read 2616 times)

krnyyy

Did you used Table mountain gear for levelling ?
« on: November 22, 2014, 05:00:09 AM »
Hey, I'm back to Synergies since like two days and i'm level 20 with my cannon engineer. I opened a portal to table mountain and noticed some rare gear that merchants are selling (the right one) can be wear by my char thanks to my stats, even if it's intended for a level 50~.
Are we supposed to wait level 50 ? Because weapons are like 450 DPS+, and i don't want to ruin the fun :<

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Did you used Table mountain gear for levelling ?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 11:31:44 AM »
Hey, I'm back to Synergies since like two days and i'm level 20 with my cannon engineer. I opened a portal to table mountain and noticed some rare gear that merchants are selling (the right one) can be wear by my char thanks to my stats, even if it's intended for a level 50~.
Are we supposed to wait level 50 ? Because weapons are like 450 DPS+, and i don't want to ruin the fun :<

Well that depends on what YOU find fun, personaly i find it fun to slaughter enemies in the masses and be good at it, and once you try the level 100 raids you will feel very weak anyway hehe :D so if you use Table Mountain gear to level up you will feel strong until you hit raids :D enjoy it while it lasts hehe.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Aphe81

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:05:21 PM »
Once i noticed the vendor i was pretty hyped to pimp myself out and destroy stuff. Unfortunately that got boring really fast so i sold that gear again and deleted that charakter. I couldnt look at him anymore...he was a filthy cheater ! :D So i made a Dragon Prince and breezed through the game legit style. To be fair Dragon Prince alsmost feels like he has mountain gear from the get go.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 09:38:38 AM »
I got a lot of complaints from having TM early on so I limited it to level 50+, then I got complaints from teh other half about it being limited.  Its there for a very solid reason.  If it wasn't people would look to add more mods and skew the balance in a more uncontrollable manner.   Its a simple fact.  And so I compromised and limited it to 50+ instead of removing it, or leaving it in at low level.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**