Author Topic: Class for endgame ?  (Read 6095 times)

Aphe81

Class for endgame ?
« on: November 29, 2014, 08:55:29 PM »
I just finished the game for the first time using the dragon prince on synergies mod veteran. I wanted to give elite a shot now and was wondering what class i should pick included awesome classes reborn pack. Is it even possible to beat current raids on elite? What is the strongest class for elite and what specc should i take? Focus on damage or survival? So many questions.
I would love to hear your opinions or personal expieriences with elite.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Class for endgame ?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 09:29:12 PM »
I just finished the game for the first time using the dragon prince on synergies mod veteran. I wanted to give elite a shot now and was wondering what class i should pick included awesome classes reborn pack. Is it even possible to beat current raids on elite? What is the strongest class for elite and what specc should i take? Focus on damage or survival? So many questions.
I would love to hear your opinions or personal expieriences with elite.

For synergy mods classses, the Warlock and Berserker are currently the strongest ones for Elite, and can fairly easily do all the T1 bosses once fully geared (tho the journey from no gear to Fully geared can take a while ^^)

There are currently 4 classes which i myself would say are acceptable for Elite gameplay in synergies T1 raiding: Warlock, Berserker, Necromancer and Engineer (Dont know how well the Ranger and Outlander does as i havent tried them yet so no clue there)

Classes that are not viable in my opponion are: Paladin and Embermage, they both have the same problem (No sustainability) except for Embermage which also has low damage, Paladin has OK damage but nothing great.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Zuzu

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 06:30:07 PM »
Which warlock bulid are we talking about ?

Miothan

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 07:54:37 AM »
Which warlock bulid are we talking about ?

The One Proc build, OP mentioned in another thread he/she was using it, and since it is the highest dmg build for Warlock, it is the build i always recommend it for anyone that wants to do Raid content as a Warlock.

Even if you go melee warlock you still want to use the 3 passive procs since they are what deals the most damage out of the warlock skills, so there really is not much difference between a melee and ranged Warlock, as a Melee lock you use a melee as your main spammable, and as ranged you use a ranged as your main spammable, the damage difference tho is huge.

I suppose you could say there isnt much viable options due to some abilities not being as useful as others. Also, most "on kill" abilities for classes are useless, there are a FEW that can be useful, but most are just useless. Tho most games usualy end up with their clases having only 1-2 builds that are hailed as "the best" anyway, and its really hard to make every ability for every class have equal usefulness.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 08:03:43 AM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

GotherL

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 02:30:11 AM »

Classes that are not viable in my opponion are: Paladin and Embermage, they both have the same problem (No sustainability) except for Embermage which also has low damage, Paladin has OK damage but nothing great.

That's strange, I've and Ice Embermage and find that it is completely OP in synergies aleast in veteran. Out of the 3 vanilla classes I found zerker to be the weakest. (Haven't played Outlander yet so I can't judge.)

Miothan

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 10:10:42 AM »
You quoted 2 posts that were written ~1,5 years ago, SynergiesMOD has updated the Paladin and Embermage since these posts were made, if you want to discuss something or make a point, then you should first look at what date a topic was made.