Author Topic: Inquisition, the first game I have really played since modding TL2.  (Read 1396 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
I don't play many games, most of my time has been MODDING tl2.

My friends and family all wanted to play Inquisition MP and I don't have many people wanting to play TL2 all that often with me anymore in my RL circle so I figured why not, give it a go.

I am enjoying the game on a more casual tone, I play a hour here and there, a couple missions.  I haven't played single player past the first major rift at the start of the game, I don't like SP games.

but I put a post up to the devs of inquisition, asking if they would have a discussion about adding end game content ala synergies raid style to their system as I believe it would work fantastically in their game.

here is a link:  http://forum.bioware.com/topic/533048-the-dampend-game-plans-beyond-promote-promote-promote-raids/

Alas, If the game stays as purely promote, promote, promote... I doubt I will be interested in the long haul, and sadly its not MP moddable.
I do recommend this game thou, fully.

PS, I have been working on the paladin, don't think its taken up ALL my time ;)

Salan- Mark

(Tkaudi on origin)
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

potterman28wxcv

Re: Inquisition, the first game I have really played since modding TL2.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 06:30:49 AM »
Everybody needs a break anyway, especially when you've been working 2000+ hours on Synergies  ;D

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 05:11:29 PM »
Id honestly say its a bit more then 2k, but ya... I didn't play any other games during most of that time.

I doubt I will stay interested in Inquisition until they expand the MP some more (which they are planning to do).  Its got such a great MP net code to it, shame I can't mod it.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

BrainInBlack

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 07:22:47 PM »
Modding in an EA title? That will never happen again... i can't even remember the last title they published where user-generated, FREE, content was available. And since Color Effect 3, i'm skeptical if Bioware can deliver the content we want.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 10:35:54 PM »
ya, they want to make money on micro transactions.. its too bad the setup for DAMP is so horrible in terms of gear progression

BrainInBlack

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 01:10:38 AM »
ya, they want to make money on micro transactions.. its too bad the setup for DAMP is so horrible in terms of gear progression
Well, i can't judge on that, still haven't bought DAI and i won't, at least until the DLC madness is over and a GotY version is out.