Author Topic: Looking to make contact with a Programmer.  (Read 2354 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Looking to make contact with a Programmer.
« on: January 08, 2015, 01:25:09 PM »
I have a lot of cool modding / game ideas and designs that I think would be excessively successful.

The biggest problem I have is that I can not do the programming languages to make some of them reality.

For instance I made a mod for Company of Heroes.  In it there was a lot of SCAR editing.  I had to use other peoples released scar code in order to make my balance/overhaul work.  and Because of that never really had ownership of my finished product nor did I release it due to that.

There are a lot of awesome games out there that with a bit of actual programming background I could turn into new synergies experiences, but I lack the partner needed to make it a reality as I don't have a computer programming background.

I am still and will always be committed to synergiesmod, I will not let this mod slip out of reality, nor stop updating it, even if slower.  But after 2500+ hours here my desire to remake something new is starting to peak.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

BrainInBlack

Re: Looking to make contact with a Programmer.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 11:35:47 PM »
Well, depending on the game, i'll gladly help you to code the stuff you need for a mod. Actual game development would be new land to me, but I've wrote several mods/fixes/tools for different games over the years. Most notably a whole slew of mods for WoW (back in the day, where it was actually fun to play). More recently I've provided several fixes and conversions for Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.

My bread and butter is coming from web-development, mostly PHP, and smaller desktop applications. So of there is any thing i can do for you, let me know.

Greetings Daniel

Atif

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 02:05:22 AM »
I like this post very much.................Because it is a nice site for posting.so that i like to post in this forum with my heart and soul excitement........................

Thanks

okami29

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 12:04:46 PM »
Sorry I can't help you I am not a programmer.
Also I don't know what game interest you but I think you might also take a look at Grim Dawn which is currently in beta and will allow Modding tools (like their former game Titan Quest).
It is already a great hack and slash and the design is more dark and not cartoony contrary to Torchlight 2 :
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/

Do you still plan on rebalancing the Paladin ?
Thank you.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 01:08:07 AM »
Yes I do definitely plan on rebalancing paladin, its well into it, I just haven't had internet for the last month +
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**