Author Topic: Synergies noob, where to begin?  (Read 1725 times)

robertox144

Synergies noob, where to begin?
« on: January 20, 2015, 10:58:23 PM »
So it is my first time playing this mod (finished vanilla) and I'm a bit lost at the begining, I tried every new portal and in some of them I get sidequests, should I do these inmediatly?, what do they unlock?. Thanks in advance.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Synergies noob, where to begin?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 02:27:51 AM »
if you are level 100 and finished vanilla, then go to tablemountain and enter derinkuyu, start collecting tier0 gear.

you will want MAX DR for this phase.

then go through the troll passages to the troll homelands and collect your legendary socketables and pettags and then go to tier1 darknessfalls where all that hard loot is put to the test.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

cnwinger

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 08:48:37 PM »
is there a FAQ that covers most of the new stuff?  I saw the forum FAQ but it mostly covered the gameplay changes.

for example, i have no idea what all the Transmutation Embers i have do.  I didn't see that anywhere.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 05:23:47 AM »
is there a FAQ that covers most of the new stuff?  I saw the forum FAQ but it mostly covered the gameplay changes.

for example, i have no idea what all the Transmutation Embers i have do.  I didn't see that anywhere.

There is no in-depth info post about what you should/could do at lvl 100, there is an info post somewhere if im not mistaken, but its not all that in-depth about it.

But a fast goto would be:

Derinkuyu (t0 raid, first raid): You want to farm the trash mobs in Derinkuyu for Damage Reduction and Health skulls so you can survive the boss encounters
Or'ak Pass/Basin (T0.5 "raid", second raid): Drops Legendary Skulls and T0.5 stuff ofc.
Darkness Falls(T1/T1.5 raid): Currently the hardest content in Synergies, has great items and great Mythical Skulls to farm, has a zone Debuff you have to overcome.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

robertox144

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 08:41:01 PM »

There is no in-depth info post about what you should/could do at lvl 100, there is an info post somewhere if im not mistaken, but its not all that in-depth about it.

But a fast goto would be:

Derinkuyu (t0 raid, first raid): You want to farm the trash mobs in Derinkuyu for Damage Reduction and Health skulls so you can survive the boss encounters
Or'ak Pass/Basin (T0.5 "raid", second raid): Drops Legendary Skulls and T0.5 stuff ofc.
Darkness Falls(T1/T1.5 raid): Currently the hardest content in Synergies, has great items and great Mythical Skulls to farm, has a zone Debuff you have to overcome.

I was looking for something like that too, thanks for the info!