Author Topic: New Community Project: Mythical Lootables Spreadsheet - Locations by chest type  (Read 6729 times)

downsay

I asked Miothan for some help yesterday on locations of lootables by chest and discovered we likely don't have a completed list that is public at this point.

I began one yesterday with my finds while doing DF runs.

I am making it public and open to everyone to edit with correct information. It is a google spreadsheet.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dW8PTu3ax8ebsJYnC5bmHmQrDdLtbiwF40k_y5N4D8A/edit?usp=sharing

Boss = Boss Chest
Challenge = Challenge Chest

Bosses drop either magnificent souls, angelic souls, or soul stones
Boss Chests can drop souls, soul stones, mythical skulls, or mythical items.
Challenge chests only drop mythical items

EDIT: 01/28/2015 - Clarifications
EDIT: 01/30/2015 - link is now "View Only" again. If you have some contributions to filling out the remainder of the missing items, please post them in this thread and I will add them. Also filled in the "Boss Drops" Tab and created a formatting scheme. Just finished formatting the look of the "Skull Drops" tab as well.

STILL TO DO:

1) Find remaining pieces of gear and their respective drop locations
2) Make the first post and the list standout more or potentially embed a view-only spreadsheet --> is this possible?
3) Odds and ends to improve everything
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:39:19 PM by downsay »

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
I asked Miothan for some help yesterday on locations of lootables by chest and discovered we likely don't have a completed list that is public at this point.

I began one yesterday with my finds while doing DF runs.

I am making it public and open to everyone to edit with correct information. It is a google spreadsheet.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dW8PTu3ax8ebsJYnC5bmHmQrDdLtbiwF40k_y5N4D8A/edit?usp=sharing

Excellent, ill fill in a few missing holes tomorrow :)
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
I'll fill in anything you both miss, let me know whats missing.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Milkopilko

But it's so beautifully presented, I would be sad for you to edit it out Miothan

Miothan

But it's so beautifully presented, I would be sad for you to edit it out Miothan

Hehe, i just do that to make it easier to read, sometimes when i been reading forum posts for a long time my eyes starts hurting when i read the same text format.

Also it makes it easier to pick out the important parts of each "column".

EDIT: Removed the post since OP added all the drops.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 05:23:38 PM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

downsay

Hehe, i just do that to make it easier to read, sometimes when i been reading forum posts for a long time my eyes starts hurting when i read the same text format.

Added it to the spreadsheet. Thank you so much for your help with this. I'm not sure why it wouldn't let you edit. Must be one of the settings I have (and can't figure out how to undo).

Miothan

Added it to the spreadsheet. Thank you so much for your help with this. I'm not sure why it wouldn't let you edit. Must be one of the settings I have (and can't figure out how to undo).

It is set to "view only" so probably only you that can edit.

EDIT:  *Vile Incognito Gloves - Abe - Challenge Chest
           *Savage Draconic Belt - Dy'rGhak (DF General)
           *Holy Angelic Shield - Warlock - Challenge Chest
           *Mythical Skull: Bouncing Betty - Warlock (He doesnt drop triggerland, NetherLord does)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:53:46 PM by Miothan »

downsay

Can you see if it works for editing now?

Miothan

Can you see if it works for editing now?

Yes it is working, i edited in the Triggerland/Bouncing Betty, someone else already was editing in the other changes :)

Btw, dont forget to make it "view only" once everything is done :D would suck if someone just deletes it all.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
i did a bit of editing, adding boxes and coloring each set differently then the others so you can identify them better.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
the CHEST box is confusing, it states every piece is a challenge chest...

BOSS,
CHEST,
CHALLENGE

should be the three options, right?

Miothan

the CHEST box is confusing, it states every piece is a challenge chest...

BOSS,
CHEST,
CHALLENGE

should be the three options, right?

Not sure what you mean, in the "Chest" Collumn there can obviously only be 2 options either "boss" (short for Boss Chest) or Challenge (Which is short for Challenge Chest)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
well i guess... soulstones and socketables drop from the boss itself, and generals drop some loot.

depends if you want to track those other pieces on this or not.

Miothan

well i guess... soulstones and socketables drop from the boss itself, and generals drop some loot.

Oh now i see what you mean, i actually just added a "Soul Stone" page, think its easier if we divide it like that instead of trying to squeeze everything into the first.  Not sure if its worth putting in the info that they have a chance to drop Magnific/Angelic souls from the boss themselfs + boss Chest, guess we could add it to the "boss" Sheet once we are done putting in all the items.

EDIT: I noticed that Holy Angelic Armor was listed as Elmrt'est droping it, but i either all 5 of them has a chance to drop it or at least 2 of them, i have gotten the Holy Angelic Platemail from Sord'its and Elmrrt'est.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 09:32:31 PM by Miothan »

downsay

They drop specific types of soulstones or is it random?

Btw, the editing looks beautiful. Thanks to everyone for their help