Author Topic: New Community Project: Mythical Lootables Spreadsheet - Locations by chest type  (Read 8062 times)

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
well i guess... soulstones and socketables drop from the boss itself, and generals drop some loot.

depends if you want to track those other pieces on this or not.

They drop specific types of soulstones or is it random?

Btw, the editing looks beautiful. Thanks to everyone for their help

Soul Stones are specific to each boss. Each bosses minions also has a slight chance to drop a soul stone as well which is quite nice.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Miothan

Changed all Nazich (Warlock) and NetherLord to their respective names instead which are: Nazich and Syrel'Khan

Warlock, Executioner and NetherLord was something that was displayed in earlier versions, but no longer is, so its better to just have the proper names instead of their former titles, wont be as confusing for new players either as they will be able to identify each boss by their name/encounter immediately now instead of wondering why certain names seem wrong to them.

Also forgot to mention that the Boss, Boss Chest and boss minions also has a slight chance to drop an Uncut Soul Stone (tho that seems to be a very low chance to drop)
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

downsay

Changed all Nazich (Warlock) and NetherLord to their respective names instead which are: Nazich and Syrel'Khan

Warlock, Executioner and NetherLord was something that was displayed in earlier versions, but no longer is, so its better to just have the proper names instead of their former titles, wont be as confusing for new players either as they will be able to identify each boss by their name/encounter immediately now instead of wondering why certain names seem wrong to them.

Also forgot to mention that the Boss, Boss Chest and boss minions also has a slight chance to drop an Uncut Soul Stone (tho that seems to be a very low chance to drop)

I agree, thank you for that. There is still more work to be done on this and I will certainly try to get it done by this weekend. I do have to go out of town, so I'll do my best on getting it completed.

Things still to be done:

1) Find remaining pieces of gear and their respective drop locations
2) Finish the Drop List by boss - this should be easy once drops are completed
3) Make the first post and the list standout more or potentially embed a view-only spreadsheet --> is this possible?

Miothan

I agree, thank you for that. There is still more work to be done on this and I will certainly try to get it done by this weekend. I do have to go out of town, so I'll do my best on getting it completed.

Things still to be done:

1) Find remaining pieces of gear and their respective drop locations
2) Finish the Drop List by boss - this should be easy once drops are completed
3) Make the first post and the list standout more or potentially embed a view-only spreadsheet --> is this possible?

Just make it "View Only" again, that way you are the only one that can make any changes to it once its completed and we wont have to worry about anyone randomly deleting it.

EDIT: Downloaded current version of it, gona download it again once it scomplete, will be sweet :D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 03:09:57 PM by Miothan »

Miothan

You made it view only again, so ill just post the drop:

Pious Angelic Gloves - Dragon Tower - Challenge Chest
Wrathful Phoenix Belt - Dragon Tower - Boss Chest
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:18:53 PM by Miothan »

downsay

You made it view only again, so ill just post the drop:

Pious Angelic Gloves - Dragon Tower - Challenge Chest
Wrathful Phoenix Belt - Dragon Tower - Boss Chest

Updated with both of them. Also, check out the new formatting under Boss Drops and let me know what you think. Better way of doing it?

Miothan

Looking good to me. Just a few more items and we are done ^^

Miothan

Foreboding Eclipse Amulet - Sord'its

downsay

From what I can see, only 3 items still missing from the list:

Holy Angelic Shoulders
Wrathful Phoenix Armor
Dire Draconic Ring

Unfortunately I have found them all PRIOR to starting this spreadsheet...ugh. Still trying to find them again.

Anyone know the last 3?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
From what I can see, only 3 items still missing from the list:

Holy Angelic Shoulders  <----  Double Dragon chest   
Wrathful Phoenix Armor    If this is the CHEST piece <--- Dragon Rescue chest 
Dire Draconic Ring    <---- Netherlord Challenge chest   

Unfortunately I have found them all PRIOR to starting this spreadsheet...ugh. Still trying to find them again.

Anyone know the last 3?
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
I looked them up in the files ;)
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

downsay

I looked them up in the files ;)

Lovely, that was it - thanks!

Are there any weapons or shields yet for tempered brimstone and hardened brimstone?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
not yet, im days off the next couple, i'll add a couple more weapons in probably.

Doomzdave

Is there a list of what drops the Mythical Sockets though? I specifically am trying to remember who drops these two sockets: Eternal Demise (350 physical armor in trinket/armor slot) and Nysygarr's Heart (300 poison armor in trinket/armor slot)

downsay

Is there a list of what drops the Mythical Sockets though? I specifically am trying to remember who drops these two sockets: Eternal Demise (350 physical armor in trinket/armor slot) and Nysygarr's Heart (300 poison armor in trinket/armor slot)

Absolutely, it's in this spreadsheet. Look at the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet.