Author Topic: XP token idea?  (Read 999 times)

Doomzdave

XP token idea?
« on: January 30, 2015, 01:32:55 PM »
Just joined the boards here :D (as you can see from my post count), anyways compared to other ARPGs I feel Torchlight isn't that bad at all in terms of grinding for xp BUT since there are so many interesting mod classes to play with I reeeeally wish there was a faster way to xp from 1-90 (or so, I find 90-100 is easiest). Dunno if this has been mentioned before but, IDEA:

After a character reaches lvl 100 mobs/bosses have a chance to drop XP tokens (maybe tiered for more XP values) that can be traded then used by lower lvl characters to gain xp/fame.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: XP token idea?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 01:50:12 PM »
Just joined the boards here :D (as you can see from my post count), anyways compared to other ARPGs I feel Torchlight isn't that bad at all in terms of grinding for xp BUT since there are so many interesting mod classes to play with I reeeeally wish there was a faster way to xp from 1-90 (or so, I find 90-100 is easiest). Dunno if this has been mentioned before but, IDEA:

After a character reaches lvl 100 mobs/bosses have a chance to drop XP tokens (maybe tiered for more XP values) that can be traded then used by lower lvl characters to gain xp/fame.

That would be fun, nowadays i always use console to get from level 1 to 100 since i dont care much for the leveling experience anymore (gets boring after you level a few characters from 1-100)
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!