Author Topic: 1213+ dev notes  (Read 15683 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: 1213+ dev notes
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2015, 01:15:34 PM »
hah i know, I just hope I can live up to the expectations
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2015, 02:15:40 PM »
hah i know, I just hope I can live up to the expectations

Ah, pff, not to worry. ;) It's an expectation based on history and statistics so it's a pretty well-made expectation. Just have fun with it, we'll wait. We just ... can't wait ... but we will. :P

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2015, 04:19:15 PM »
justice is mostly done for actives, im reworking the hold over spells so they work with the current build... I haven't done the graphical work yet... might leave that till after
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

RetsReds

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2015, 07:55:42 AM »
Hey, Salan, how are things going? :)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2015, 12:25:10 PM »
Two things:

I have slowly been working on the paladin more and more,  my computer is having problems and I just ordered a new one two days ago, memory is on back order...
once this is in modding will be so much better, my computer is running so slow it kills me to do the process needed.

I WILL Finish the paladin, then I am going to look into making total conversion battleground mod for ARK I think, while continuing to plug away at t2 content until that's ready here. 

RetsReds

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2015, 12:04:54 AM »
Great, congrats on the new machine. ;)

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2015, 03:56:31 PM »
Two things:

I have slowly been working on the paladin more and more,  my computer is having problems and I just ordered a new one two days ago, memory is on back order...
once this is in modding will be so much better, my computer is running so slow it kills me to do the process needed.

I WILL Finish the paladin, then I am going to look into making total conversion battleground mod for ARK I think, while continuing to plug away at t2 content until that's ready here.

Me and a few of my friends also plays ARK :D quite fun, waiting for additional content atm =)

Eagerly awaiting T2 and the other stuff :D
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2015, 09:12:39 PM »

Me and a few of my friends also plays ARK :D quite fun, waiting for additional content atm =)

I definitely am not going to leave synergies undone, but it will be paladin --> T2 (weapons that weren't released in T1 and the Artifact armor sets)

ARK, I have a private server that I have been learning the game on, once the mod is underway I'll make some posts about it for sure.

RetsReds

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2015, 02:35:00 PM »
(weapons that weren't released in T1 and the Artifact armor sets)

I've probably mentioned this before, but I definitely hope there will be some greathammers among those weapons (and maybe one in T0). I'm finishing T0 with my 2H engi atm and I'm sticking with Quietus, although it's damage is going to be bad in T0.5 and T1. I think we should celebrate the paladin with a couple of greathammers.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:44:39 PM by RetsReds »

66halo66

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2015, 03:42:38 AM »

I definitely am not going to leave synergies undone, but it will be paladin --> T2 (weapons that weren't released in T1 and the Artifact armor sets)

ARK, I have a private server that I have been learning the game on, once the mod is underway I'll make some posts about it for sure.

Bro, it has been a long time since we've last seen any updates/changes to SynergiesMod.

If money is one of the stepping stones towards completing the next patch, I am willing to donate a small amout of cash(when I get my salary). I just hope you there'd be others willing to do so. I don't want to see SM get abandoned just like Median XL. It is the last bastion of hope for TL2, man...

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2015, 11:02:29 AM »

Bro, it has been a long time since we've last seen any updates/changes to SynergiesMod.

If money is one of the stepping stones towards completing the next patch, I am willing to donate a small amout of cash(when I get my salary). I just hope you there'd be others willing to do so. I don't want to see SM get abandoned just like Median XL. It is the last bastion of hope for TL2, man...
Is Median XL abandonned ?

deathbit

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2015, 08:16:45 AM »
Median XL wasnt abandoned.. hell it just got a update not to long ago .. and brotherlaz went off to do work on Path of exile in the item department... and left it to Marco to work on it .. turning it into median xl ultimative >.< (also median XL 2016 just got announced)

I know that you dont wanna see a mod like this fall short after alot of effort ... but it already has done alot.. and people are making mods.. (or were) just around this one to keep adding content or classes.. salan seems to pop in here and there .. but after a while motivation does just die off lol

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2015, 03:11:56 AM »
im still working on it, was trying to make a mod for ARK for its mod contest (25k prizes.. sure why not try to make something) that is almost over... but I am not abandoning synergies no worries.

RetsReds

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2015, 12:56:46 AM »
im still working on it, was trying to make a mod for ARK for its mod contest (25k prizes.. sure why not try to make something) that is almost over... but I am not abandoning synergies no worries.

We're here, don't worry. ;) Do what you gotta do and have fun, I'm sure the pally will be great, whenever it comes. :)

demon-storm

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2015, 08:20:33 AM »
Please consider taking a look on other classes as well and do some balance changes. Some classes are unplayable right now in end game tiers, like embermage. Maybe tweak some numbers to skills that are completely overlooked.

Also, rework or buff lightning arrow in storm tree from ranger. ATM, it's very bad.