Author Topic: Possibility of Higher Population Addon  (Read 1748 times)

nposada7

Possibility of Higher Population Addon
« on: February 11, 2015, 12:05:24 AM »
I know it's a matter of personal taste, but much like the LOWPOP addon I was wondering if a higher population add-on that slightly increased monster populations was possible. I was going over some patch notes but it's really hard to know where it's at at the moment with the changes the mod has undergone through time (I believe 0.12 max for outside and 0.10 max dungeons?). Anyways, I know this is quite something to ask, and in no way expect this to be done, but I am willing to even do it myself for myself if I knew how. I'm not completely clueless when it comes to GUTS (know how to merge mods and other basics) but am willing to receive some pointers as to how I could go about this myself, in any case. Thank you very much in advance!

potterman28wxcv

Re: Possibility of Higher Population Addon
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 05:56:10 AM »
You will experience some heavy lags  ;D

Maybe there's some global property to set in GUTS, but I think it will be more like you will have to increase the population number of every single dungeon in the mod.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 05:58:35 AM by potterman28wxcv »

nposada7

Re: Possibility of Higher Population Addon
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 11:08:29 AM »
Yeah seems not as simple as I thought! Anyway it's just a whim, I'm going to keep playing as it is and be ok with it. I tend to get OCD with mod order and stuff when I play and constantly check back to see everything's working fine even though I know it is.