Author Topic: Bottle Icon on Armor  (Read 1341 times)

tupirr

Bottle Icon on Armor
« on: February 11, 2015, 10:07:43 PM »
Hey, i confuse with this.
Can anyone explain to me ?

my mod order

anyone can help ?
ty before  :) :)

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Bottle Icon on Armor
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 10:56:58 PM »
It is from Far East i think, those icons do not exist in Synergies, so its from another mod.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

tupirr

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 11:14:23 PM »
It is from Far East i think, those icons do not exist in Synergies, so its from another mod.
when i try to remove Far East that npc was gone, and my equipment gone too @@
but, i think better play like this.
Ty  ;D

nposada7

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 11:39:39 AM »
Tupirr, far east is perfectly compatible with synergies but your mod load order is not correct. For these 3 mods it should be:

-LAO 2.0
-Synergies
-Far East

as opposed to the order you have them in now. Hope this helps to avoid future weird behavior!

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 07:08:46 PM »
Tupirr, far east is perfectly compatible with synergies but your mod load order is not correct. For these 3 mods it should be:

-LAO 2.0
-Synergies
-Far East

as opposed to the order you have them in now. Hope this helps to avoid future weird behavior!

This is not a weird behaviour. It's the normal icon of an armor in Far East. Nothing more normal, really :P Or at least, I've always saw this icon when playing Far East.
You could play with just Far East mod and still have this icon, because well that's just the icon they assigned to their armor, nothing more

nposada7

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 10:58:02 PM »

-LAO 2.0
-Synergies
-Far East

This is not a weird behaviour. It's the normal icon of an armor in Far East. Nothing more normal, really :P Or at least, I've always saw this icon when playing Far East.
You could play with just Far East mod and still have this icon, because well that's just the icon they assigned to their armor, nothing more

I agree with potterman there, that is not weird behavior! I was just pointing the load order just in case behavior might show up later on (sorry for the bad phrasing)!