Author Topic: General Passives Synergies Compatible  (Read 1890 times)

EB64

General Passives Synergies Compatible
« on: February 16, 2015, 10:37:53 AM »
I actually got this working!
Works for ver.1212 of Synergies(if it works for other versions, cool, but not tested).
Only on the Steam workshop right now. Was thinking about throwing it up on RGF or something, too, if you guys thought people would want it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396174898
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 02:15:35 PM by EB64 »

potterman28wxcv

Re: [Mod Request] General Passives Synergies Compatible
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 05:14:03 AM »
You would have to modify every new classes of Synergies to have the skills provided by this mod. Actually, this mod is not really "General passives", but it's more adding one passive tree to each classes ; the author had to repeat the addition 4 times, once for each character.

But there's no incompatibility with Synergies ; it's just that the author didn't do it for synergies classes.

EB64

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 06:27:14 AM »
Hmm...
I just couldn't figure out how to do this for even just 1 class in GUTS.
I would mostly like this for the Warlock class, as my main character is a Warlock, and would love to take advantage of GP for her.

EB64

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 11:46:17 AM »
I've almost got this all figured out, I think...
 Been following the guide posted on the GP Steam page here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153565915

I'll just copy and paste my problem from there to here as I'm thinking I'll maybe have more of a chance of getting a response from someone here...
I've been trying to make this work for the current version of Synergies on the Workshop.
I've hit a problem on step 5, though.
No matter what layout I try to open in the layout tab, I get the error "Layout 'filepath goes here' is invalid for this scene."
Am I in the wrong tab to do this step?
What am I missing?
This happens with both the default classes as well as the Synergies classes...
So close to finishing this, but yet so far away when I cannot figure this out...
Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
Managed to finally figure out adding the GP skills to the classes on the current Steam version of Syn, but cannot figure out the UI/Layout section...

EDIT:
Finally figured it out.
Here's a link if anyone wants to test this out...
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396174898
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 11:36:53 PM by EB64 »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 07:23:52 PM »
so what do you need to make it work now?
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

EB64

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 05:14:02 AM »
All you need is the mod itself and the version of Synergies currently on Steam(ver.1212).
It has the original General Passives incorporated into it, so no need to have both mods.

AFAIK, it works flawlessly. Nobody has reported any problems, and I've done a play through using the Ranger class with no issues.