Author Topic: SynergiesMOD server move.  (Read 2651 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
SynergiesMOD server move.
« on: February 19, 2015, 11:53:57 PM »
Since this website has existed Patches has been hosting the SynergiesMOD, and the fttp for the download, over 2 years now!

He has done this on his own accord to help the mod succeed, even tho he himself stopped playing Tl2 a long time ago he has allowed us the hosting space needed to run the project. 

With the utmost of respect I say thank you to patches, without him this mod would have only seen a sliver of its potential in community building.

But now is the time where we must move hosts as the server we were on is understandably being re-purposed.

As you may know another person whom I befriended early on in the process made the frontend website, Fluffydough.  Fluffy had actually rewritten the front end at one point to finish it (its current version is basically abandoned and unfinished) but we were unable to host it due to requirements on fluffy's coding.   Fluffy has offered to take on the Synergies hosting and look into implementing his rewritten front end, finishing the mods web production.. will also be setup to link into the WIKI directly.

There will likely be some interuption when we migrate over, but I will be backing up the forums extensively and will be trying not to lose any of this awesome content!

The mod is alive and well!

Mark
Salan
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

potterman28wxcv

Re: SynergiesMOD server move.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 04:37:40 AM »
With the utmost of respect I say thank you to patches, without him this mod would have only seen a sliver of its potential in community building.

Believe it or not, I always thought Patches and Salan were the same person. I'm so astonished now.

Anyway, good news that there are solutions to the problems  :)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 04:12:52 PM »
Server is moved, there are a few tweaks to be done, but we are now safely in a new location!
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Patches

• Former IT Guy, Lurker of Threads
  • Administrator
  • I am a weather.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 06:04:33 PM »
Woot!

Glad you guys got it sorted.

force_of_Chaos

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 04:06:13 PM »
can anyone give me the url for the new site?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 11:41:57 PM »
this is it?

miguel1118

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 08:50:18 PM »
Hello Im new here, never played on server nor online before, is server still working?

If its how do I join?