Author Topic: Warlock : Am I playing him right?  (Read 3759 times)

JeremiahLoh

Warlock : Am I playing him right?
« on: February 21, 2015, 09:39:37 AM »
Currently focused on the Nether Tree (Just for the epic lol's of using Shout from Below against the Nether Lord himself) and my love for pink/magenta based magic characters.

My Stat Spread is currently pure focus (Should it be Focus or Strength?). Is there a general consensus on when to cap DEX like in Vanilla TL2? What's the go-to "Oh Crap Runaway" Skill for the Warlock? Using Netherbolts as my main Skill atm and just running with the Nether Shield.

Are Warlocks supposed to use Staves? I tried equipping Wands and the damage just seemed too low.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:41:46 AM by JeremiahLoh »

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Warlock : Am I playing him right?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 11:31:46 AM »
Currently focused on the Nether Tree (Just for the epic lol's of using Shout from Below against the Nether Lord himself) and my love for pink/magenta based magic characters.

My Stat Spread is currently pure focus (Should it be Focus or Strength?). Is there a general consensus on when to cap DEX like in Vanilla TL2? What's the go-to "Oh Crap Runaway" Skill for the Warlock? Using Netherbolts as my main Skill atm and just running with the Nether Shield.

Are Warlocks supposed to use Staves? I tried equipping Wands and the damage just seemed too low.

If your aim is Darkness Falls (T1/T1.5) you want 200 Vitality, rest of the stats are good if you put: 50-100 Focus, 100-130 Dex, 100 Str. Dex is not an important stat outside of getting those 100-130 points for better customization once you reach T1 and can use the special enchants. (Thats with the 495 stats you gain leveling from 1-100)

The Warlock has a Teleport ability that casts faster and faster the more cast speed you have: Fractured Reality, you can also use Mana Field (For the excellent healing) and/or Mana Shield which is a 12k absorb shield.

Does not matter which weapon you use really, for raiding content with a Warlock the best setup is 1h+shield.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 11:38:54 AM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!