Berserker has always been my favourite class to play since i first started the game years ago.
Since there isn't many guide or build about berserker in this forum, i thought that it wil be nice if i started one.
This is a guide to all wolf pack fansWhy wolf pack?
Just imagine a pack of wolves hunting for their prey at your command. Muahahahahaha~ Skill Allocation:Hunter Skills Tree
15 Howl (Makes the mob weaker and more vulnerable to your wolves)
15 Battle Rage (Additional damages to enemies and damage reduction taken towards you)
15 Blood Hunger (Heals 12% of your maximum hp everytime you crit. More survivability)
9 Rampage (Faster casting speed, movement speed and attacking speed.. Why not?)Tundra Skills Tree
5 Ice Shield
15 Cold Steel Mastery (Even more addtional damage to your wolf pack)
1 Shatter Storm (Chance to freeze boss/mobs and vulnerable to ice damage)Shadow Skills Tree
15 Shadow Burst (Emergency survial skill?
15 Battle Standard (Increase dodge chance, knockback resistance & replenish mana)
15 Wolf Pack (Main DPS skill. Pack of wolves at your command)
15 Shred Armor (Makes enemies vulnerable to your attacks and make yourself tankier)
15 Red Wolf (Addition damage to enemies close to you)Stats Allocation:
These are my base stats at level 100.Equipment,Enchants & Socketables:Full Tier 1 Aftermath Residual SetInfo on Mythical items, Skulls, Special Enchants, souls and Soul Stones: http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=5531.0Pictures of T1 Mythical Skulls: http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=4984.0Mythical set droplist: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dW8PTu3ax8ebsJYnC5bmHmQrDdLtbiwF40k_y5N4D8A/edit#gid=432495281Spells:Player
Dual Wielding VI
Armor Expertise VI
Heal All VI
Frost VI (Chance to freeze enemies)
Summon Skeletons Or any other spells you preferPlay Style:
Cast Battle Rage, battle standard, Howl at enemies and spam wolf pack.. Profit!Raid maps debuff info:
In Or'ak Passage/Or'ak Basin (T0.5)you are debuffed by: -4000 Health, -45% Damage Reduction, -20% Block and Dodge chance, -40% Crit Damage, -20% Crit chance, -20% Elemental and Physical damage and -20% Missile Reflection (Takes into account the Diminishing Return curve, so will not be a whole -20% due to that)
In Darkness Falls (T1)you are debuffed by: -7000 Health, -55% Damage Reduction, -30% Block and Dodge chance, -60% Crit Damage, -30% Crit chance, -30% Elemental and Physical damage, -40% Missile Reflection (Takes into account the Diminishing Return curve, so will not be a whole -40% due to that)
Syrel'Khan: Same debuffs as the rest of T1 except for the Missile reflection, which is -60% Missile Reflection in the Netherlord's realm.
Please fill free to comment on what changes can be made to make this build stronger or so and i hope you can enjoy playing berserker.
Sorry for my bad english or any mistakes i have made. Credits to those i have taken info from, have fun!