Author Topic: Or'ak Pass - Die instantly?  (Read 1514 times)

Xandur

Or'ak Pass - Die instantly?
« on: February 24, 2015, 06:06:04 AM »
Hello

I'm not sure if this is a bug or by design.  As soon as I enter Or'ak pass from tabletop mountain, my health instantly goes to 0 and I die.  I've finished the game and am currently lvl 63.  I've got the latest build of the Mod.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Or'ak Pass - Die instantly?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 08:29:20 AM »
Hello

I'm not sure if this is a bug or by design.  As soon as I enter Or'ak pass from tabletop mountain, my health instantly goes to 0 and I die.  I've finished the game and am currently lvl 63.  I've got the latest build of the Mod.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I would recommend this post for you since you are a new player: http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=5557.0

Doesnt say anything about the Or'ak zone Debuff, but you are debuffed by -4000 Health when you enter Or'ak Pass/Or'ak Basin, so you need more than 4000 Health, or your character will just die as he/she/it enters that zone. You can also mouse over the blue little thingy bellow the map and it will display the debuffs for you.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Xandur

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 09:51:36 AM »
Wow, I had no idea.  Thanks for the link!

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 12:11:26 PM »
Every synergies added zone are for players that are at least lvl 100. You should go in places like Realms of Discord to level up (you will level up very fast there)