Author Topic: potterman28wxcv coming back !  (Read 878 times)

potterman28wxcv

potterman28wxcv coming back !
« on: March 12, 2015, 07:00:56 AM »
I have one bad and good news.

The bad one is, my house have been robbed. I made the mistake to let the shutters open while I was out of my house ; I left the house just 6 hours, but it was more than time for the robbers to force my window and slip inside. They stole my laptop, as well as the one from my roommate, and a PS4 from another mate.

If you live on the first floor, please shut all the shutters everytime before you go, especially if your window is not really visible on the street. It might happen sooner than what you would expect, with no notice.

I am sad to lose all my datas, especially I will have to install Debian and everything I need to work again.. A good afternoon in perspective !

But still, the good news is, I had to buy a new laptop, and I decided to not buying a crap again. I spent 200 more euros, but now I have a very decent laptop, and for the first time in my whole life I am enjoying a FPS superior to 30 in Torchlight 2  ;D

Unfortunately, I have lost all my characters (especially beauty :'( ) ; but I'm looking forward to get in DF as soon as possible to test if i can have a decent framerate here.

By the way, if one of you have a character in DF, could you send me your save so that I check it very fast ?

Nonetheless, now that I'm able to play on a decent laptop, I'm back, and you will see me often in the lobby :)

Feel free to add me on steam (but post here first so that I know who you are), I will be playing games in Elite difficulty, using only SynergiesMOD.

I might start again the Synelite group, but not yet ; having a new PC is a fact, being available one night per week is another one. Though, it will be a great pleasure to play Torchlight 2 without having to change a thousand time the .ini to find the best compromise "amount of particles being shown" vs "playability".

Beware, potterman is coming  :D

Neles

Re: potterman28wxcv coming back !
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 01:38:56 PM »
Sucks you got robbed. I got a Beserker in DF and be happy to help.
Feel free to add me on steam.

BTW Welcome Back :P

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 07:16:13 PM »
damn, not so fun!
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 07:20:21 PM »
damn, not so fun!
You make me a sad panda now.

Man it's so awesome to play Synergies with such good framerate ! I feel like the game is a lot easier now  ;D And also a lot more fun to play

Neogenisis

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 02:27:37 PM »
Add me on steam if u want im still new to the mod just hit lvl 100 on it and now starting to farm tier 0 looking for more people to play and raid with Steam name Neogenissis