Author Topic: Getting more DR  (Read 1149 times)

plki21

Getting more DR
« on: March 12, 2015, 10:54:31 PM »
I just started a new Berserker with the Wolf Pack build shown in the forum here but I was just wondering, how/where would you be able to get DR from? I'm now lv35 but I'm already using the Dwarfking set (I pumped a lot of my stats into strength and managed to buy some gear from Mountain that gave a ton of strength bonuses).

I now have about 3.8k health, 35% DR (extra 10% from a belt I bought from an NPC in Mountain).
Armor stats are 601 physical, 384 ice, 465 fire, 532 lightning, 425 poison and also 26% dodge chance.

I've seen a lot of posts saying to max out DR at 75% if possible, I'm just planning ahead, wanna see how people get their DR and would like to know what's the easiest way to get it without sacrificing stats/gems on items. A lot of my current gear is very scaled towards Str/Vit/Dex bonuses (I did this because I wanted a good advantage at my level so I can kill mobs really easily without dying). My gear is giving me +139 str, +34 dex, +87 Vit. Which gives me 264 str, 85 dex and 96 vit at lv35.

Neles

Re: Getting more DR
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 03:03:57 AM »
Once you get to the endgame DR starts to really matter. As long as you can kill stuff easily while leveling you don't need any more DR for now. Once you reach endgame and start farming the skulls for DR will start to drop frequently.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 08:26:26 AM »
Once you hit level 100, you will replace all your gear with the Uniques on the Table Mountain Vendor, so does not matter.

The TM vendor sells the same Uniques that drops (Except for Ring of the Players, which is BiS until T1) and keeps up with your level, so at level 100 it will sell level 80-100 Unique Items, just quit and start new game (Reroll world) and it will have a new selection of Uniques on it.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

plki21

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 08:33:56 AM »
Once you hit level 100, you will replace all your gear with the Uniques on the Table Mountain Vendor, so does not matter.

The TM vendor sells the same Uniques that drops (Except for Ring of the Players, which is BiS until T1) and keeps up with your level, so at level 100 it will sell level 80-100 Unique Items, just quit and start new game (Reroll world) and it will have a new selection of Uniques on it.

Exactly what I wanted to know, thanks a lot :)