Author Topic: Recomended AoE+Survivality class for this mod?  (Read 2640 times)

labarca123

Recomended AoE+Survivality class for this mod?
« on: May 06, 2015, 12:11:26 AM »
Hi i have play this mod for some days.. and i really dont have any idea what class to play some help?.. Just looking for some good Aoe+Survivality class with stats and skill build, so far i get some fun with a warlock, but i died every 2 mins in normal mode .-.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Recomended AoE+Survivality class for this mod?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 06:19:36 AM »
Hi i have play this mod for some days.. and i really dont have any idea what class to play some help?.. Just looking for some good Aoe+Survivality class with stats and skill build, so far i get some fun with a warlock, but i died every 2 mins in normal mode .-.

Warlock is the best and easiest class atm for end-game activities, while leveling it will be hard in the beginning untill you can get a decent amount of skill-points, but after you have enough skill-points it should be easy to level up as a Warlock, use 1-hander+ shield.

If you are interested in other classes you can try out Engineer which is the easiest class to start out as due to the excellent shield he has and other decent survival abilities, or the Berserker, which is more of a very active wayto play as you will need to use shadow burst to heal every now and then while lvling.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

labarca123

Re: Recomended AoE+Survivality class for this mod?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 10:47:31 AM »
welll yesterday i started with a 2h engineer.. and i was really fun.. but i read that 2h has no good survivality in elite.. look for some builds with sword and shield and it was confusing.. builds with 0/0/3/2 so focus/vitality per level.. i changed my engineer but... crappy attack.. from 1500 of damage with flame hammer to 300 with dynamo field..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0up5Iu--0XY this is the build i was testing.. also my magic damage is always in 0-0.. .-. what im doing wrong?

EDIT: Nah i give up with engineer xD.. shield and sword doesn't work.. tried with 2/1/0/2 with same skills .. my attack with dynamo field 50-150.. i mean common.. the first build i was doing with 2h is 4/0/0/1 2.5kcriticals o.o difference? yes.. a lot

btw i tried u advice with sword and shield warlock... lvl 19 so far.. it works pretty well
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:52:29 PM by labarca123 »