Author Topic: Paladin skills question  (Read 1546 times)

seb

Paladin skills question
« on: June 11, 2015, 11:42:33 AM »
Hi guys

I am playing a paladin (and a warlock) at the moment. I really love this class but there are so many skills that cannot effectively be included in a build. The only thing that works is Hammer of Reckoning for late game. I combine it with abolition and it's ok.

But i wanted to try other stuff like Wrath of God. In spite of it's description it does very very low damage. I don't think it uses charge properly (like justicar's  blade). I swear it might actually  do less damage with charge. I get 150k crit without charge and 100K crit with charge.....hammer of reckoning does 1.1 mil crit

Can this be fixed? Maybe i am doing it wrong since i've seen active members saying that wrath of god does great damage but i just don't see it...

I've searched other threads about this but none of them conclude anything really. Is there any  work still being done to the paladin or is it abandoned?

Thanks

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
Re: Paladin skills question
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 01:38:02 AM »
The short answer - don't bother with the pally just yet. Salan isn't done reworking it so it's a mess. :)

errortype520

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 09:55:21 AM »
Is there an update on Paladin? I was looking to install Synergies Mod to try him out.

RetsReds

• Fantasy writer - Yordan Zhelyazkov
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 03:08:22 PM »