Author Topic: Nazich Issue  (Read 1657 times)

Reeses007

Nazich Issue
« on: July 05, 2015, 01:34:16 AM »
I have no idea why this guy seems so unbalanced. It's like my DR doesn't even exist when I fight him. I kill almost every boss in Darknessfalls without dying, but when i fight Nazich I get one rounded constantly. I've killed him a dozen or so times but it seems to just be getting worse. I just called it a night after dying, no joke, 37 times. I'll go in and either get 1 shot immediately, or I'll do about 25-50% of his health and then die, then he heals himself to full. Maybe I'm missing a mechanic or something but this guy seems like a nightmare compared to every boss.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Nazich Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 11:54:50 AM »
I have no idea why this guy seems so unbalanced. It's like my DR doesn't even exist when I fight him. I kill almost every boss in Darknessfalls without dying, but when i fight Nazich I get one rounded constantly. I've killed him a dozen or so times but it seems to just be getting worse. I just called it a night after dying, no joke, 37 times. I'll go in and either get 1 shot immediately, or I'll do about 25-50% of his health and then die, then he heals himself to full. Maybe I'm missing a mechanic or something but this guy seems like a nightmare compared to every boss.

Something seems to be bugging out for you if he heals backto full and if he kills you in 1 hit, what are your stats after debuff? (Health, DR etc)

Could very well be a mod conflict issue, what mods do you use?
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Reeses007

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 04:19:21 PM »
It's weird, because the first 10 or so times I killed him I wasn't having issues like this (and my gear was far worse before). I don't remember exactly where my DR was left at after debuff, but I know for sure it's around 65-75%, HP is around 16-18k iirc.

So him healing to full health is not one of his mechanics? His spells hit me for 15-20k and if I step in a dot I'm pretty much doomed. Very weird.

There's a few mods I could go ahead and take off, but I use:
LAO 2.0
LAO 2.0 High drop (Both of these I could remove)
Awesome Classes
Synergies Mod
Synergies High loot
Blank Landmarks
Extra Chunky
Respec Potion
[Golden Chest] with uniques (could remove as well)

But like I said, no issues before so I'm not sure what sparked this all of a sudden.

Reeses007

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 07:08:00 PM »
Yea I tested it again just now. DR is @ 65%, but about to bump it up more. I'm a wolf pack zerker, and it seems every time I cast wolf pack on him, I nearly die or kill myself. Assuming this is reflect, how do I get around this? Because now it just seems like I'm killing myself.

dreynar

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 09:23:10 PM »
have reflect of your own(90% ideal) and dont sit next to the boss

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 09:23:11 AM »
have reflect of your own(90% ideal) and dont sit next to the boss

Yea could be a reflect issue if you dont have much missile reflect, 90% isnt really an ideal spot, more like 60-70%, however, you can use Ice Shield and see if that helps.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Reeses007

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 05:40:04 PM »
Yea I'm honestly not sure what the problem is here. I have 75% dodge, 75% DR, 84% missile reflect and he's still able to tear me up like nothing.

demon-storm

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 10:42:09 AM »
I have the exact same issue with the exact same build (wolfpack berserker). When I hit him for a lot of damage in one hit, I get one shotted as well. It's like he has the red reflective shield but it isn't there visually. Sometimes he bugs and he doesn't attack at all, just runs around. Sometimes, he casts some spell that oneshot me (flame pillar from embermage), despite I have 70% DR.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 03:57:53 AM »
I'll check his files...  the only affix he has is BOSS RESISTS, but the spells he casts, and potentially the gear he wears can definitely give him damage reflection.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Cha0zb0rn

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2016, 11:28:24 AM »
I have similar issues. He doesnt heal himself but even with almost BiS gear for my proc Warlock (miothans build) this guy is a nightmare. 75% DR/BL/dodge 60% Missle reflect and i still die frequently. while I kill pretty much all other bosses in seconds. i'm at 33k hp as of now, need to farm him forhis skulls and its the worst pain in the butt by far. especially his dots seem to ignore DR entirely. And whats with the dragon? hes untargetable almost of all the time due to him hovering above the ground each time I stand still to try to attack him while I need to avoid the HUGE eruptions because the dots deal about 30k dmg even with max def stats. plz fix this.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:32:13 AM by Cha0zb0rn »