Author Topic: Online  (Read 1919 times)

Minguito

« on: July 09, 2015, 11:42:43 AM »
Hi, my cuestion is simple.

Can this mod be playing online out of steam? there is a server? how can i get it?

Only play online on steam everybody here?

Thanks!

sorry if this question not belong to this site.

potterman28wxcv

Re: Online
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 12:34:21 PM »
If you have bought the Runic version, of course you can play the game online.

If you have pirated (that's bad) the game, you can try playing on Tunngle, on a virtual LAN network.
Though, you will have a lot more lags than if you were playing the real online version. And the playerbase will be a lot lower as well.

Minguito

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 07:10:03 AM »
If i bought the game un runic version, from the runic website, can i install synergies mod to play it? upon the original game? in the oficcial server from the original game? or i have to play it in steam?

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 06:19:56 AM »
http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/136727/how-do-i-install-the-synergies-mod

If you have the pre-guts version, follow the first comment.

The hardest thing about installing mods for Torchlight 2 pre-guts is knowing where your PAK directory is. it will either be in 1 of the 2 following places, For RUNIC downloaded Torchlight 2 it should be:

C:\Program Files\Torchlight II\PAKS

for STEAM downloaded Torchlight 2 it should be: (either x86 or non x86 depending on your 64bit?)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Torchlight II\PAKS

If you have the latest Torchlight 2 version, follow the other comment.

Installing mods for Torchlight 2 is fairly easy:

Put the folder of the mod into Documents\my games\runic games\torchlight 2\mods and then launch ModLauncher.exe from the Torchlight 2 game folder, activate the mod and run Torchlight 2. It is important to preserve the folder the mod lives in. So for example the mod respec potions, the final folder path is Documents\my games\runic games\torchlight 2\mods\respec potion\respec_potion.mod

You can download the Synergies MOD here

And yes, once the mod is installed, you will be able to play it also online.