Author Topic: Will there be Mythical great swords for tier 2?  (Read 1113 times)

Shadowpal

Will there be Mythical great swords for tier 2?
« on: September 05, 2015, 12:41:45 AM »
I am concerned because currently i playing my Kensai from the Far East pack mod in elite and even though i have a much better weapon than most of the tier one weapons for a two handers(non mythic) i am concerned for the lack of mythic great swords which the kensai MUST use other wise he is completely useless and he cant use none of his abilities and his passive dont work. The reason i worry about this is because the kensai is a glass cannon class that needs to annihilate a taget enemy in seconds before the said boss or mod can react to deal damage and in order to deal this said damage is with with great swords only so i am asking to annyone how can confirm this, will there be Tier 2 great swords in the new synergies update that will finally allow you to get into tier 2 shinnanigings?

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Will there be Mythical great swords for tier 2?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 09:02:35 PM »
I am concerned because currently i playing my Kensai from the Far East pack mod in elite and even though i have a much better weapon than most of the tier one weapons for a two handers(non mythic) i am concerned for the lack of mythic great swords which the kensai MUST use other wise he is completely useless and he cant use none of his abilities and his passive dont work. The reason i worry about this is because the kensai is a glass cannon class that needs to annihilate a taget enemy in seconds before the said boss or mod can react to deal damage and in order to deal this said damage is with with great swords only so i am asking to annyone how can confirm this, will there be Tier 2 great swords in the new synergies update that will finally allow you to get into tier 2 shinnanigings?

Far East is not the same as Synergies, since the creators are different people you can't expect them to cooperate when they make content, Far East also has some balance issues with Synergies which makes Synergies easier if you use Far East, Synergies was/is made as a stand-alone mod that has fun and challenging content and there is more coming.

All we know, is that Salan is working on T2 content, we do not know what he will be releasing other than the name and planed dungeon/scheme of it.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Shadowpal

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 09:45:39 PM »
Well as long as i get my great sword i should be fine, otherwise i will have to start all over again :/

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 04:00:52 AM »
there is 1 of each weapon type in heroic weapons, yes.

All the graphics are in the game, just gotta make the content
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**