Author Topic: ranger problem?  (Read 2140 times)

kernkraft

ranger problem?
« on: September 20, 2015, 09:32:24 PM »
Well, I've a question about the ranger, I don't know if this is the right place to post it but well. I've been playing it a lot and it is level 34. Sometimes, against certain creatures, not bosses, nor heroes, not even elite, just common critters they make my health desappear in an instant, I have 4k health and 223-445 armor. Maybe my items are incorrect, or my skillbuild is not optimal. But is this normal?

Thanks

demon-storm

Re: ranger problem?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 06:42:07 PM »
Maybe you are in darknessfalls or orak basin? Those zones are level 105 and you shouldn't be there if you're leveling.

Other than that, I have no idea. It could be a mod conflict. Can you tell us what mods are you using?

Also, it could be because you simply get overwhelmed. Make sure you have thorns tier 1 and the hp passive from nature tree if you're a ranged ranger for higher mitigation.

kernkraft

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 04:59:11 PM »
Im in the second part of the desert, playing with a friend, he has the same hp but doesn't have the problem. I'm playing the melee ranger. Ant synergiesmod is the only one I'm using.

Thanks anyway :)

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 02:16:11 AM »
There is a bug that happens in multiplayer quite often, your character will be reduced to level 1, so monsters will deal damage to you as if your character is level 1, while you really aren't level 1.

Relogging fixes it, and it can be seen by your friend, he should be able to tell you if the bug happened as he will also see you as a level 1.

It is not a Synergies bug, it is something that TL2 does and have not been able to fix yet (and probably wont).
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 03:30:33 AM »
if it is what miothan describes its sadly a engine limitation that mods can't fix :(
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**