Author Topic: Tunngle or LAN  (Read 4118 times)

Fizzled

Tunngle or LAN
« on: December 20, 2012, 04:28:09 PM »
Hey guys, is anyone playing on Tunngle or Lan server? If so i'm interested in joining you, I have a level 100 Necromancer and a level 100 Engineer, Synergies 1.31D installed.   8)

Mikesla

• It's just another day at the office...
    • Just All in One resource
Re: Tunngle or LAN
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 05:25:13 PM »
Hey guys, is anyone playing on Tunngle or Lan server? If so i'm interested in joining you, I have a level 100 Necromancer and a level 100 Engineer, Synergies 1.31D installed.   8)

Every once in awhile I play on Tunngle but not all that often. I use it to play with my NG++ character which makes it far easier to find, and play the game since there are so few of NG+ games out there.

Fizzled

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 02:28:10 PM »
Hey Mikesla so do you think Tunngle would be best for friendly Synergies gameplay, or just use the hosted servers through TL2? I can't find a game with anyone who plays Synergies, however I do host games with the title "SYNERGIES - TEAM PBPC" and don't have many friends who have a computer except my cousin who plays so i'm usually flying solo.

Mikesla

• It's just another day at the office...
    • Just All in One resource
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 02:24:28 AM »
Hey Mikesla so do you think Tunngle would be best for friendly Synergies gameplay, or just use the hosted servers through TL2? I can't find a game with anyone who plays Synergies, however I do host games with the title "SYNERGIES - TEAM PBPC" and don't have many friends who have a computer except my cousin who plays so i'm usually flying solo.

Both. Personally if you wish to play with your NG+++ Character, and can't find anyone to play with on the TL2 servers, I would start up your lan game via Tunngle. This way you can play with anyone no matter the level. You can make it private if you wish, up to you.

I occasionally use tunngle for that purpose since I really can't find anyone on there to play with.

Fizzled

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 11:10:24 AM »
Do they have a similar service for someone who wants to host their own server for cheap monthly service? Like the LAN connection to a privately run server would be nice, i'm going to have to Google that.

Patches

• Former IT Guy, Lurker of Threads
  • Administrator
  • I am a weather.
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 09:12:59 PM »
Do they have a similar service for someone who wants to host their own server for cheap monthly service? Like the LAN connection to a privately run server would be nice, i'm going to have to Google that.

Hamachi offers a small license for free (Hamachi is another VPN) allowing like 5-10 players in a VPN at a time at no cost.

I used to host one for median XL in diablo 2 :P

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 01:37:52 PM »
ya i use to use HAMACHI for a few things too, its not bad
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Fizzled

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 01:51:06 PM »
HAMACHI is free player to network to start Torchlight 2 servers? I'm going to look it up right now, is the setup hard?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 02:11:16 PM »
its a lan program, not a server program
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Fizzled

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »
Oh ok cool, so it can host like two people together but not more than two right? I checked it out on the internet but I haven't made up my mind on what to do. I really do want to pay for a Tunngle server and name is Synergies but would you be against that? This way people can play all the time how they want to with Synergies installed. Just a question, i'll give you all the info for the server if it's permitable.  ;D

Minguito

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 10:38:27 PM »
Hi! can someone tell me 'cause i can't play with my brother by tunngle or hamachi this mod? withouth mod i can play it, but with mod i cann't