Author Topic: Stand alone (non-synergies) version?  (Read 1223 times)

ziddersroofurry

Stand alone (non-synergies) version?
« on: September 30, 2015, 09:27:17 AM »
As much as I've loved playing Synergies I kind of want to go back to playing vanilla Torchlight II. Thing is I don't want it completely vanilla-I'd like to continue playing my necro. Is there any way to get this class as a stand-alone mod? And if so will I break my character by using a non-synergies version of the class?

potterman28wxcv

Re: Stand alone (non-synergies) version?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 03:37:13 PM »
You will have to get your hands dirty, extract the class and its related skills yourself i'm afraid. Which is a non negligible amount of work :/

ziddersroofurry

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 04:15:02 PM »
You will have to get your hands dirty, extract the class and its related skills yourself i'm afraid. Which is a non negligible amount of work :/
Oh well. Thanks for the reply. I'll stick with Synergies then. The sheer number of enemies gets annoying sometimes is my only issue.

MokeTheory

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 04:21:21 PM »
There is a mod that returns the enemy population back to Vanilla standards. I think it's called Synergies LowPop or something

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

ziddersroofurry

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 03:20:32 PM »
Thanks, Salan. Sorry it took me so long to reply to this. I appreciate it. I was thinking of getting back into the game and I really like this mod and the class. Hope life's been treating everyone OK.

ziddersroofurry

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 03:48:34 PM »
I just wanted to reply here and say thank you for the low population mod. I get to play my necromancer again. I love her! <3