Author Topic: Engineer Emberquake stat distribuition?  (Read 3283 times)

Fell_MTK

Engineer Emberquake stat distribuition?
« on: October 15, 2015, 09:54:40 AM »
what is the most optimal stat distribuition on a Emberquake build on Synergies, straight Focus? straight Str? sould i pump Dex?

1H+Shield or 2H?

i'm looking for one that can tackle end game content on Elite

demon-storm

Re: Engineer Emberquake stat distribuition?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 09:29:46 AM »
I think you should go for 2 1h actually since you benefit from 4 weapon sockets and 1handers in lategame will be almost as powerful as 2handers (or you can say that 2handers are underpowered in synergies).

I don't think you'll need dexterity since you can socket dexterity skulls early and later in game you'll be able to get enchants, other sockets and soul crafting from darknessfalls for dodge and crit. If you can manage without dexterity (the dodge shouldn't be a problem since you have force shield and crit can be acquired from items), I suggest putting full strength. Same goes with vitality, only that it's actually worse than dexterity since it doesn't benefit you offensively.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Engineer Emberquake stat distribuition?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 10:02:21 AM »
what is the most optimal stat distribuition on a Emberquake build on Synergies, straight Focus? straight Str? sould i pump Dex?

1H+Shield or 2H?

i'm looking for one that can tackle end game content on Elite

If your goal is the hardest content (Darkness Falls) i would recommend you go with:

200 VIT
100-130 dex
0-80 FOCUS
Rest in STR

Once you start to gear up in Darkness Falls gear you will be able to customize your stats, which is why i recommend you go for at least 200 vitality, you will ALWAYS want a large health pool so those 200 vitality is quite helpful especially since Vitality has an upscaling curve (the more you have the more health you get per point), you will also need health from more than just gear alone, you also want dex, it will save precious special enchants and give you enough early dodge that it will make a difference, focus you can go with 0-80 since you can get 1000+ anyway when you get mythical skulls and STR will always be wanted since you should aim for the 500% crit cap.

These stat distributions are based on saving as many special enchants as possible for your character and making sure you can progress in Darkness Falls, which is why the 200 Vitality is such a good start as it will help you with the early health problems you will face in Darkness Falls due to the debuff ( -7000 Hp) and it also saves health special enchants.

For Darkness Falls imo the best set for the Engineer is the Residual Aftermath set, allows you to proc aegis for up to 200k absorb, can go even higher when everything is up but that's rather rare.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!