Author Topic: Peake the Harvester is Impossible  (Read 2129 times)

ImpishX

Peake the Harvester is Impossible
« on: October 15, 2015, 11:45:31 PM »
Peake the Harvester is an unbelievably unfair fight. I would even say it's entirely impossible to do while leveling in Realm of Discord. The amount of health regeneration he has, combined with adds with shields to block your attacks against him, combined with his INSANE damage (500~800 dmg hits on lv 15 me with 1200 HP), makes this the most unreasonable boss fight in the entire game hands down.

There are no effective strategies that can be done here outside of maybe being level 100 with Tier gear. Any damage you'd do with leveling gear will be healed in seconds. It would honestly be extremely impressive if you could get his health down by even 5000 (53k HP @ lv15).

So Salan if you're still out there, it would be amazing if you could nerf this guy. The adds are fine just disallow him from 2 shotting anyone, and remove the life regen (Or drastically lower base health). The Life Regen he currently has probably puts his effective health at well over 200k @ lv15 if you were able to just stand still and straight dps him.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 12:10:40 AM by ImpishX »

Black Clouds

Re: Peake the Harvester is Impossible
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 10:56:08 AM »
See folks, this is the main reason why I avoid that particular realm. It will make you its bitch!

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 12:15:34 PM »
He was supposed to be a challenge when first introduced, because he would drop the halloween hat, but as it was an event, Salan removed this drop shortly afterwards, but the fight remained the same difficulty. Just without halloween drop.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 04:08:33 AM »
I'll look into his stats, might just be the weapons he has
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

grillo126

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 09:39:58 AM »
I agree this fight is litterally impossible to win while leveling.
He can kill me in 2 hits (and i was trying in casual difficulty), has billions of adds permently spawning, a grid of flaming traps
any damage i manage to deal to him is healed almost INSTANTLY
there is no way to escape the room

it's basically gameover the instant you walk over the teleport pad.
I suggest removing the regen (main issue) and reducing the (base ?) attack by at last 50%+

Beside that, thanks for the amazing mod Salan, I'm having loads of fun
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:05:49 AM by grillo126 »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 01:50:45 PM »
is this since the patch, i lowered his damage considerably, Ill check see whats making him regen
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

sllimjchaos

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 11:55:04 PM »
I stumbled across this guy looking for the regents competitor quest. Should have just taken the steps out......

I managed to kill him in 5-10 minutes with level 21 embermage. cost me 500K+ Gold in revives and about 100 Big Heath Potions. The Angriest fight iv had against a boss since ever (literally screaming at the screen every 2 seconds when he one hit KO'd me).

Spamming Lightning Storm and Infernal collapse with Elemental Overload and Frost Phase helped somewhat.

This guy was a dick but i havnt had that much of a challenge in forever. Thanks Salan