Author Topic: Paladin alpha test  (Read 2570 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Paladin alpha test
« on: November 10, 2015, 09:10:47 PM »
 The first stage of playing the new paladin is here

http://www.moddb.com/mods/synergiesmod/downloads/synergiesv1254-alpha-build

There ia a feedback thread in general discussions with all the patch notes and info., writing from my phone so not as good of a post until I am off work and can edit this.

Gl hf!

Leave some feedback in general discussion
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Rhythmier

Re: Paladin alpha test
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 02:19:40 AM »
Some feedbacks on 1254 paladin updates, haven't got time to play during the weekdays and finally got to play during this weekend.

Mod Order:
FPSDisplay
diablo complete pack [mostly change of UI and images]
SynergiesMOD
StormTexturePackv2.4 [texture mode]
Enchanced Retex part 1(of 2) [texture mode]

So far the class is fun, can see the class revolves around BUFFs a lot, like A LOT. I did try leveling with the class instead of consoling it to lvl100 and so far the class did OK, but there was this error that keeps going on after lvl 7 (i have almost every skill at level 1, and are all on my HotKey, I wanna test them out). Mostly is when I'm kiting mobs using Consecration and Honor Hound, the error just pops up and I need to restart from the last save. I've been replaying the same level for many times in the past hour because the error keeps popping causes the game to crash. Didn't happened before and the FPS wasn't that high during that time too.

Usual scenario is I cast consecration, honor bound into the heart of mobs, and that's when the crash usually happens.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 09:37:20 AM »
really, hmm ok i'll see if i can replicate that wierd
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 09:37:58 AM »
off the top of my head i bet its something to do with the consecration monster, thanks for teh report that's odd

zundabar

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 05:27:01 AM »
Out of curiosity Salan, once the pally is finished is there any chance for the death knight that ghostblade started to get some love? not sure how far along it is but with how gruelling this kind of work can be I could see if finishing another class so soon/at all would be too much.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 09:08:23 AM »
Probably not from me, if I do another class my next one is the elementalist pet class