Author Topic: sets  (Read 538 times)

Megiddo777

sets
« on: December 02, 2015, 10:49:19 PM »
Hi readers, im enjoying this mod so far but I'm a lost right now as to what to do. I saw the loot tables but im wondering what sets I should go for since some parts of the sets are in the challenge chest and those are not possible right for me. Im a 2h engineer

Thanks salan for this mod. You made endgame feel like another game.

Also if you don't mind can you tell me a strategy with rak'var I die to quickly and the dragon spawns are a lot.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 06:11:36 AM by Megiddo777 »

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Re: sets
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 07:58:22 PM »
Rak'var is actually one of the last bosses in the chain, he's in the first area but he is HARD!  you need a good basis of gear for him!

you will notice in different parts he can DEBUFF you, if you have this happen, try to dodge for a few seconds, that's his moment of crushing you.
The minions, they are part of the DPS race, you can knock them out once your gear and build hit a specific stage easily, but until then, you might need help from another player or not be able to do it.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Megiddo777

Re: sets
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 08:02:47 PM »
Rak'var is actually one of the last bosses in the chain, he's in the first area but he is HARD!  you need a good basis of gear for him!

you will notice in different parts he can DEBUFF you, if you have this happen, try to dodge for a few seconds, that's his moment of crushing you.
The minions, they are part of the DPS race, you can knock them out once your gear and build hit a specific stage easily, but until then, you might need help from another player or not be able to do it.

Thanks for the tips Salan