Author Topic: Patch 1323 now available  (Read 7900 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
Patch 1323 now available
« on: December 25, 2015, 05:12:28 PM »
Patch fixes paladin's receiving Stay of Execution for free, woops
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

shim

Re: Patch 1323 now available
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 04:54:26 AM »
Thank you for still updating your wonderful mod sir, btw where can we download these patch besides on steam?

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 11:53:33 PM »
I'll upload it to moddb, was too busy on christmas to do that, was easy to update and walk away through steam
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

nelar

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 02:32:31 PM »
I stopped checking for patch updates several months ago, and stopped playing a while later. I was delighted when I recently checked and saw that not only was there an update, but it was for my favorite class. I LOVE the changes to the Embermage! I immediately created a new one and started leveling without touching my shared stash gear. For the first time, it wasn't a massive exercise in frustration. Mobs actually died, and most of the time I didn't -- what a novel experience for this class! Anyways, just wanted to drop a note thanking you for the the best xmas-present ever.  :)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 06:26:49 PM »
I stopped checking for patch updates several months ago, and stopped playing a while later. I was delighted when I recently checked and saw that not only was there an update, but it was for my favorite class. I LOVE the changes to the Embermage! I immediately created a new one and started leveling without touching my shared stash gear. For the first time, it wasn't a massive exercise in frustration. Mobs actually died, and most of the time I didn't -- what a novel experience for this class! Anyways, just wanted to drop a note thanking you for the the best xmas-present ever.  :)

awesome, I am glad it has brought more enjoyment to you!

chiko13th

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 01:03:05 AM »
please add druid class that can transform master salan  i love this mod so much