Author Topic: My long term to-do list:  (Read 4249 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
My long term to-do list:
« on: March 13, 2014, 11:07:11 AM »
my in no particular order-longterm to do list:

Rework monster affixes
Make groupings of monster affixes assigned to monster types.
-  Fire monsters don't need bonus ice damage, physical monsters don't need bonus electric damage.. etc.

Add more affixes
-  I have planned out at least DOUBLE the amount of affixes we currently see in game, including aura's, adding triggerables, adding spells, adding so many neat ideas!

Classes
Necromancer
Make the necromancer pets last longer, but likely not do much more base damage then they already do, gear will do that.

Ranger
Start adding skills and put it back into play with the slightly reworked graphical chargebar

Elementalist
Get its unittype and charge bar finalized.

Content
Tier1
Add in Elemental Crypt, NetherRealm, TableMountain fights.
Add in Thrice locked chest quest line
Turn on Soulstone drops
Turn on Tier1 loot drops
Add in challenge chests for all fights.

Realm of Discord
Expand more boss rooms and more leveling zones.
figure out why the warp to player option can bug the zones.

Weapons
Re-add Soryu's throwing axes, daggers and Handcrossbows with a re-envisioned item list. *soon*

more to be added.. going to keep this stickied in the developer notes.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

Ghostblade4802

• Class Developer
  • Synergies Co-Developer!
Re: My long term to-do list:
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 07:12:37 PM »
Ooh, more monster affixes.

GreatName

• Sound Developer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 07:40:09 PM »
This stuff all sounds great 8)

Watch Torchlight 2 Videos on GreatName's YouTube Channel

Trozell

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 08:18:05 PM »
What questline is Reghir Thrice for? I can't seem to find it if it starts somewhere I haven't found it yet at all.

BlackKisses720

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 08:41:29 PM »
I'm going to assume he's for the Thrice Locked chest quest mention in his list.

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 01:12:45 AM »
Reghir will be the first soulcrafting outlet for tier1..  I am sorry I haven't had the ability to put the time in needed during march to finish the tier1 stuff.  I am closer then ever with it, but The month was predisposed to be mostly modless.  Sometimes life takes over for a short time.  I plan to get to work on it shortly thou!
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

Trozell

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 02:27:33 PM »
Np at all man,I love your mod I am enjoying my Necro watching my pet destroy stuff in 30 secs with a horde of minions to control. T1 looks great and I like the concept of DarknessFalls reference from DAOC right? I used to be a huge fan to that game was a great RVR.

Trozell

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 04:07:12 PM »
I got a question the Red,Yellow,Blue,Green Oil Is that apart of the thrice questline being added in or Is this a crafting item? If so where can I find the receipe to make these been collecting alot of them lately and I been looking to see if I can find the receipe but no luck yet so my guess is it's being added in sometime when you get a chance too If so I'll just keep collecting and hoarding on to them.

Thanks

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 07:55:49 PM »
Np at all man,I love your mod I am enjoying my Necro watching my pet destroy stuff in 30 secs with a horde of minions to control. T1 looks great and I like the concept of DarknessFalls reference from DAOC right? I used to be a huge fan to that game was a great RVR.

Daoc was my favorite MMO experience before they changed all the RVR frontiers.   I had a Kobold warrior and a troll shaman buffbot and 2 shadowblade friends and we would go into DAOC just as we were losing it, or when we gained it, and hunt the infiltrators out... That warrior would rip apart the poor sods as they went for the troll shaman :)

and so my most favorite dungeon ever, i had to pay homage to their greatness!

Trozell

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »
Hahaha, same here I played on Gaheris as Simvamp RR5 ML2 Vampiir DAOC had a great RvR system sad that people moved on from the game and the population is so low now.I played on a few other servers as well always Hib or Albinion didn't like Midgard at all.But I used to take my lvl 1 chars to lvl 50 RvR and oil people for free realm points and exp was the good days.When you die to a lvl 1 in high lvl RvR haha.