Author Topic: 1324+ dev notes  (Read 3255 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
1324+ dev notes
« on: February 11, 2016, 02:41:12 PM »

EmberSteps / Realm of Discord
All levels within the embersteps no longer lead to random locations.
Each level now contains 2 set teleport pads only.
Boss teleport pads will be a different color, and able to spawn randomly on any level in place of the normal 2 pads, allowing more boss level access regularly and the choice to not do them if you are not ready.

PALADIN

OUTLANDER

EMBERMAGE
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 11:59:36 AM by Salan »
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

NemesisZeru

Re: 1324+ dev notes
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 06:09:31 PM »
A blank update? Spoooooky. I'm guessing the details just haven't been filled in yet~

Glad to see updates are still going! I've recently come back to TL2 after taking a break(Long enough to remember the old Paladin, hehe.), and glad to see work's still going. x3

Can't wait for Pallies to be finished! Their new stuff looks interesting, just waiting for them to get to a playable stage before I try it. =3

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 03:46:14 PM »
Slow going this month, always is in early spring, but I am getting some time to work on it.  I want to polish up the paladin ... pretty badly.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---

deathbit

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 04:18:13 PM »
No doubt .. i even had to come back and see what you have been doing on the mod.. since its been awhile... glad to see you have been dipping in and out here and there.

Grim Dawns development tools are being released here sortly as well.. so it will be cool to see what comes out with that as well.. considering what people like you and Laz have done with proper tools. Keep up the good work salan. :)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 11:59:51 AM »
Been working on the Realms of discord.

TurkishMan

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 08:07:49 AM »
Good news, waiting for it.
My English is not very good so if I make mistake, just ignore it or report me for improve myself.

Arrakis

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 09:00:20 PM »
Welcome back Salan :D

Medrex

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 01:21:09 PM »
Welcome back! Just played more than 700 hours with synergiesmod. I really enjoy this mod and I am looking forward excitedly for new content.
Thanks for your hard work

Clusterone

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 01:54:19 AM »
Can't wait to see what is in store for this mod! Been playing Synergies for years. :)

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 09:52:50 AM »
Can't wait to see what is in store for this mod! Been playing Synergies for years. :)

Dont hold your breath, Salan hasn't been around for several months, and havent added anything for about ~1,5 year now,  imo he probably grew tired of TL2 modding and moved on to other games as he already went on to modding in Grim Dawn and ARK.

TL2 probably on hes "backburner" list of projects atm.

What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!