Author Topic: Is it supposed to be this easy,...  (Read 817 times)

Synaris

Is it supposed to be this easy,...
« on: March 08, 2016, 10:16:16 PM »
Or is the Dire Draconic Set just imbalanced?
Keep in mind that i used pretty much full socketed and enchanted set.
Playing on Elite. Even though that the equip is pretty much done, it's kinda to easy?
(The darkness is an ENB)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84u4c1cRXrI&feature=youtu.be

(Stats are inside of Darknessfalls)

If it's not supposed to be like this: The set gives to much damage reduction.
You basically get like 60% in Darkness Falls just through the set,
which gives you the option to use the skulls and enchantments for massive damage.

okami29

Re: Is it supposed to be this easy,...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 01:58:05 PM »
Hi Synaris,
can you show the last darkness falls boss, Syerl'Khan fight with your embermage build ?
I have really hard time to survive this boss with the warlock build and was wondering how this build would do.
Thanks
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:59:53 PM by okami29 »

Synaris

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 04:23:35 PM by Synaris »

okami29

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 09:59:02 AM »
Thanks, so it seems embermage might have an effective build finally.
I will try it later !

potterman28wxcv

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 01:26:52 PM »
Hmm if you find the game too easy, it might either be because :
  • You farmed enough
  • You run other mods than Synergies
  • You are in NG+

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 05:07:57 PM »
Synergies was never balanced with Rejuvenation pots in mind, i asked Salan to remove them before, but for some reason he left them in, which makes it really easy compared to having a balanced character, he did remove the "Synergies Rejuvenation Potion" but seeing as the ultimate rejuv potion and the rest of them are still available to craft as many as you want, it did not change anything.

Also, the new rebalance of the Embermage hasn't really been tested a lot it seems, could be that Salan simply buffed it too much.

You seem to have a full set already fully enchanted and socketed, so obviously by that time, the difficulty will be way lower than when you started your progress from T0 to T1.

Did a fast test on my old Embermage with Brimstone set, and yea, it's really easy, but i think it is on par with how easy it is when you are fully geared as a Berserker and Warlock anyway, plus that Warlock and Berserker has better survivability than the Embermage.

Might be a bit easy to progress with Embermage now tho, haven't tested to see how much damage you can potentially do early on with Vendor uniques/T0 gear.
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!