Author Topic: Gearing up for Darkness falls and DK raid question  (Read 811 times)

johnolesen

Gearing up for Darkness falls and DK raid question
« on: April 15, 2016, 02:10:28 PM »
I see alot builds that is posted as end game build using the darkness falls items.
My question is how is it possible to get the items when there is no good sets at DK raid wich can help you in darkness falls, I have completet darkness falls once with random gear dying a hell lot of times and loosing all my gold.
What is the meaning of a build that uses the best gear, since when you have the gear you have completet the raids, so I would actual rather see build and guides on gear to actual handle darkness falls, than builds that have it all cleared.
And I think the sets in DK raid need a huge fix since most of it really sucks the only usefull set in my opinion is the frozen north set for warlock the rest is gabage.
I play my paladin there are no gear that support that one, so you cant gear up for darkness falls.
DK raid is easy on pala I oneshot bosses in normal ng+++ but when i go to darkness falls i really have a hard time gave up on the last boss in first area.

Summary:
Rework and add new usefull sets for DK raid for better handle darkness falls
And make an ingame help on how synergies crafting work I dont understand anything of it with the souldstones and stuff.
Players should post start endgame build and gear wich is more usefull than complete game builds wich have no point if cant get there at all.
And how do you get those good gems in synergies as lvl 100 and a run through NG+++ I still mostly get lvl 7 gems wich isnt to any help at all even in DK raid I mostly get low lvl gems the only good ones are the resist gems, i have got one that gives 1540 hp i think it is but those are very very rare drop but indeed needed.

Hope for some serious feedback.
Im a casual player that enjoy the game but theres alot I dont understand in synergies and cant find the information anywhere and most post popping up in my searches are years old and for no use.
I havent tryed verteran or elite yet since I think normal is hard enough for me.

PS if making new sets or rework skip the annoying movement speed its a pain get good gear without it.

John

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Gearing up for Darkness falls and DK raid question
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 04:58:57 PM »
I see alot builds that is posted as end game build using the darkness falls items.
My question is how is it possible to get the items when there is no good sets at DK raid wich can help you in darkness falls

I recommend you read this post: http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=5557.0

T0 items are actually good enough to progress you through Darkness Falls, however, you are not able to kill every single boss with T0 items, you can kill the easiest bosses with T0 items, but you can't really kill Syrel'khan and Rak'var with T0 items, you will need to slowly upgrade from T0 items to T1 items, and it is the intended process in Darkness Falls, you have to work for your gear.

I do agree that some of the guides on the forum just shows of T1 items and do not have any items listed to progress into T1 with, which is very bad. My own Warlock guide has all the info you need to progress from being a fresh lvl 100 all the way to Darkness Falls, so take a look at it if you enjoy your Warlock: http://forums.synergiesmod.com/index.php?topic=3922.0
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!