Author Topic: More variation in drops in Darkness fall is needed  (Read 584 times)

johnolesen

More variation in drops in Darkness fall is needed
« on: April 18, 2016, 02:51:57 PM »
I love the Darkness fall raids alot but one thing that is annoying is that its the same drops almost everytime you run through the raid.
i have made above 100 abe runs now not kidding and same goes with netherlord, only farmed these 2 and ofcause the 2 leading to netherlord, but in these alot runs have made me tired of the farming now since i have seen 1 Brimstone mace from abe, and not one brimstone amulet from netherlord as a matter of fact i havent got any weapon drops at all, done about 40+ the rest of the raid no weapons there aswell.
I think the loot table or what it is need a bit of adjustment to also drop weapons, I gave up now its not that funny doing stuff so many times without any profit. Just saying.....
I know farming takes time, but over 100 runs and no weapons thats not how it should be after my opinion.
and my runs is on elite with high loot mod to make it even worse :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 02:53:38 PM by johnolesen »

Varrocker93

Re: More variation in drops in Darkness fall is needed
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 06:41:54 AM »
Took me around a week of progression (of playing like 4h a day, on average) in DF1 to get to a point where I could farm the raid. Then took me another week of similar playtime to max out my Berserker's set. I also collected pieces of all the other sets and even completed three of them.

The drop rate seems fine in my experience.