Author Topic: GrimDawn, and Synergies TL2.  (Read 2132 times)

Salan

• Synergies Developer
  • Administrator
GrimDawn, and Synergies TL2.
« on: May 02, 2016, 02:47:19 PM »
I started a thread on GrimDawn website declaring I was going to start working on a revamp of their game.
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=380991&posted=1#post380991

To be honest with you all, the paladin keeps sapping me dry everytime I work on it.  I get motivated, start to go at it, and almost lose my marbles.  I'm not sure why.  I am sure in development word this happens to game developers and they shuffle the pieces to someone else or drop it.  I don't have either option, the mod is out in public and I don't have nor really want anyone else to do it for me at this point.  And so... I have to keep finding ways to revitalize my modding desire.

Grim Dawn... I am trying to get this asset manager to work atm, dll's missing, boo, and then I will start fleshing out the project. 
I will also be playing the game through a few times to make sure I am not out to left field with any changes I do.

Salan

PS I will not dump Tl2 completely, There are parts here I definitely need to finish.
People motivate themselves, and are inspired by others.
--- I love making FUN encounters, the ones that make you scream with terror, and remember them forever! ---
**more awesome then an awesome possum**

deathbit

Re: GrimDawn, and Synergies TL2.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 03:28:49 AM »
Nice salan ... always been a fan of your work.. and how you kept Torchlight 2 alive ... considering the mod tools were released... im am happy to see your talents put to work on something like grimdawn as well.. you have built a little fan base of your own :P