Author Topic: Nerf Wolfpack????  (Read 902 times)

GotherL

Nerf Wolfpack????
« on: May 31, 2016, 05:27:17 AM »
Something has to be done for the Berserker Wolfpack skill....

I haven't touched the game in weeks cause I don't have the motivation to try other classes when I know the Zerker does a ton more damage compared to anyone other class.

It's really quite unbalanced... Even with Warlock using any build I can't come even close the DPS Berserker dishes out with Wolfpack.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 05:32:32 AM by GotherL »

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
Re: Nerf Wolfpack????
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 09:23:07 AM »
Something has to be done for the Berserker Wolfpack skill....

I haven't touched the game in weeks cause I don't have the motivation to try other classes when I know the Zerker does a ton more damage compared to anyone other class.

It's really quite unbalanced... Even with Warlock using any build I can't come even close the DPS Berserker dishes out with Wolfpack.

Then you are doing something very much different then others are, Warlock does more damage than Berserker, however, if you don't have a good PC then Berserker will end up doing more dmg since Warlock is very graphic heavy so you will have a lot of FPS drops which will affect damage. Warlock and Berserker does almost similar damage tho, so it's not much of a difference, average time to kill Rak'var on my Warlock is 18 seconds, and 20 seconds on average with my Berserker.

Could also be that you are using other mods which changes how abilities works/acts etc.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 09:25:05 AM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!

Archer30

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 05:04:40 AM »
It does not really matter with 'good PC' does it?

Running Synergies with 970m plus i7 4720 on my laptop which can handle Witcher 3 easily but still having FPS problem with Synergies. As I found that Torchlight 2 is designed for one core CPU and had no optimization for multi cores working, I felt terrible :/ And that's the reason I have to give up my Tier 1 Necromancer while I have already made a decent build with darkness army.

Miothan

• Bring in the dead, for the living has no use!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 08:55:23 AM »
It does not really matter with 'good PC' does it?

Running Synergies with 970m plus i7 4720 on my laptop which can handle Witcher 3 easily but still having FPS problem with Synergies. As I found that Torchlight 2 is designed for one core CPU and had no optimization for multi cores working, I felt terrible :/ And that's the reason I have to give up my Tier 1 Necromancer while I have already made a decent build with darkness army.

It does matter what setup you have, i noticed a big difference between my 2 computers, doesn't take a genius to know that a more powerful GPU will be able to render more graphics with less FPS drops unless your CPU is bottleknecked 100%.

Sure, TL2 hasn't been optimized very well, but your setup still matters a lot.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 08:57:05 AM by Miothan »
What was once dead, can be made into servants of death and destruction. Feast on the innocent, slaughter the weak and punish those who would stand in your way!