Author Topic: Derinkuyu at level 81.  (Read 766 times)

Thorham

Derinkuyu at level 81.
« on: July 03, 2016, 12:29:58 PM »
Hi,

Is it supposed to be reasonably easy to run Derinkuyu in elite difficulty with a level 81 Ember Mage?

Build:
Code: [Select]
Skills:

Charge Mastery
Fire Brand
Elemental Attunement 1 point

Frost Wave
Hailstorm
Frost Brand
Ice Prison 1 point
Frost Phase 1 point
Elemental Boon
Astral Ally
Frozen Fate 1 point

Prismatic Bolt
Lightening Brand
Wand Chaos

Stats:

Everything into Focus, except for gear requirements. Restat potions are used to tune base stats (unequipped).

Gear:

All shopped in Synergies (including with a level 100 character). Things like stat bonuses and +to all damage/ice damage.

Enchantments:

Synergies stat enchantments (no vanilla enchantments).

Gems:

Damage reduction, increase all damage and health.

This absolutely destroys all mobs in the dungeon. The two bosses I tried (first two) can easily be corpse runned. With more damage reduction, corpse running shouldn't be necessary.

I also found it possible to get clear Or'ak pass. Lots of deaths, but with more careful play it should be possible without dying.

Perhaps the Ember Mage is a little op?

Seikusa

Re: Derinkuyu at level 81.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 05:07:16 PM »
why not level until 100 and then go into there?
why the hurry?

Olorin

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 08:06:47 PM »
I think the embermage has an easy time of things until you get to darkness falls. Playing on veteran or elite difficulty however, if you're not geared you should still be having a challenging fight against the dragon riders in Derinkuyu.

Thorham

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 05:26:59 PM »
why not level until 100 and then go into there?
why the hurry?
Why wait? Leveling in Derinkuyu is nice because of the good exp that the gate keepers give you, and it's more fun then running clockwork, etc, all the time.

I think the embermage has an easy time of things until you get to darkness falls. Playing on veteran or elite difficulty however, if you're not geared you should still be having a challenging fight against the dragon riders in Derinkuyu.
Indeed... until you have enough damage reduction skulls.